30th July 2020, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Quality Assurance Engineering Associates in Fiserv, Inc. Pune?

Respected Sir, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities of Quality Assurance Engineering Associates in Fiserv, Inc. Pune. I came to know that this company is offering this post. I am interested in joining but I want to know about the roles and responsibilities first.

28th September 2020, 10:34 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Quality Assurance Engineering Associates in Fiserv, Inc. Pune?

Roles and responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Engineering Associate in Fiserv, Inc Pune recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Engineering Associate in Fiserv, Inc Pune recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Fiserv

Name of the Job Position - Quality Assurance Engineering Associate

>> You are required to work in the below mentioned activities,
@ Test Planning
@ Test Strategy
@ Test datasetup
@ Test log
@ Test results
@ Test cases design
@ Defect Management ..etc.,

>> Also you are required to work with Mainframe automation and must have good understanding of the Agile methodology.

>> You are required to work with COBOL, DB2, JCL, CICS, VASM in mainframe environment.

>> You will be exposed to configuration management tols.

>> Having good basic knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts, payments and banking domain would be a great benefit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?