19th April 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit followed for private banking sector?

What is the age limit followed for private banking sector? Can you please give me the details on apply for the job? I need to know the minimum criteria which is followed? Can someone please guide me with the required information soon. Thank you!

21st April 2017, 11:40 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit followed for private banking sector?

In order to get a job in private banking sector you should have completed your graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% to 60% marks from a recognized college/university. The age limit is 21 to 30 years, but in some banks the age limit may differ. You should have the basic knowledge of computer.

These banks conducts their own written examination to select the eligible candidates. So, if you can qualify the examination and fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you can get a job in private banks.
21st April 2017, 02:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the age limit followed for private banking sector? Can you please give me the details on apply for the job? I need to know the minimum criteria which is followed? Can someone please guide me with the required information soon. Thank you!

Candidates with a minimum of 21 years of age can apply for a job in private banking sector. The upper age limit for the fresh positions is 26 years. For experienced candidates, the age limit will vary. Private Banks issue notifications for each posts separately with educational qualifications, age and experience. One has to check the age requirement details in the notifications. Banking industry is one of the fastest growing industries in India. There are more job vacancies available in private banks for fresh and experienced candidates.
21st April 2017, 05:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria Required to apply for Private Banking sector recruitment's:

There is a certain eligibility criteria that is to be followed in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum educational qualification is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Yes, any stream in Graduation is accepted. So candidates from any Bachelor Degree background are eligible to apply for recruitment in Private banks.

>> The minimum age required is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible for appearing in Private based banking recruitment's.
21st April 2017, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For fresher banking sector job in private sector, you need to be below 25 years of age with at least a degree qualification. Those above 25 years of age must have some kind of experience in same sector.

Those who have MBA in Finance are considered by top private banks around the world. Hence, for the best salary, you must get admission in a top management institute.
4th July 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I have applied in InduSind Bank,but i was told that my age is 29 years 8 months,so i cannot give exam in that bank?Whether i cannot give my exam?
8th July 2017, 06:19 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For private banks like icici the age limit is 25 years. The PO training programme given by ICICI is an example.

The direct link to the page is given below:
https://www.icicicareers.com/website...programme.html

The recruitment process will involve aptitude test, GD and interview. Then the training programme, on successful completion of which you will be posted to the respective designation.
4th May 2018, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I am 34 years housewife, I passed m.com in 2006. I have no experience. What I have opportunities?
28th September 2020, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I have completed graduation in science field ( M Sc chemistry) failed any banking course my DOB 26-06-1989 may I eligible any banking course like Hdfc, axis, ICICI, yes bank etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?