6th July 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Which college can I take admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is better between Brainware Group of Institutions, Camellia Institute of Technology and Kingston Engineering College?

SIR,my rank in wbjee is 32159.Which college can i take admission?BRAINWARE GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS OR CAMELLIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY OR KINGSTON ENGINEERING COLLEGE.WHICH college beter for my rank in cse or ece?

2nd January 2012, 04:44 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college can I take admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is better between Brainware Group of Institutions, Camellia Institute of Technology and Kingston Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR,my rank in wbjee is 32159.Which college can i take admission?BRAINWARE GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS OR CAMELLIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY OR KINGSTON ENGINEERING COLLEGE.WHICH college beter for my rank in cse or ece?
hi,
I am sorry to not get admissions in top college after getting low rank that is 32159.
If you want you can take admissions in any low ranking private college in India.
In my opinion you should try next year so that you may get top college.

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?