30th April 2012, 08:07 PM
iHamood

Which universities or colleges are offering master of telecommunication in Karnataka or Hyderabad?

Hi guys how u doing ?
im looking for universities or colleges for master of telecommunication in Karnataka or Hyderabad ..
any idea guys ?
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges or universities offering M.Phil in Mathematics in Hyderabad?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Tech specialization telecommunication in Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy District
  3. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  4. When the Karnataka state universities are offering the veterinary science course? Where can I get the colleges in Karnataka?
  5. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course in Karnataka? Who can pursue this course? Benefits of doing the course? Duration of the course?
  6. List of Universities offering M.Phil course in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka?
  7. Top universities offering MS in Communication Engineering? Exams for admission in those colleges?
  8. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Lateral entry for diploma holders through IETE in Karnataka?
  10. Which are the boiler operating courses offering universities in karnataka?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in health administration? Colleges and universities offering this course in India?
  12. Universities offering Master's degree in Pharmaceutics/Drugs Delivery in Germany?
  13. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  14. Universities offering Master degree in Pharmaceutics or Drug Delivery? -- [New]
  15. Complete details about PGCET?
  16. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  17. How can I take admission in Telecommunication at Hyderabad Universities?
  18. From where to get ranking of colleges and universities of United States offering a Masters in Clinical Research Management?
27th August 2015, 08:18 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which universities or colleges are offering master of telecommunication in Karnataka or Hyderabad?

List of colleges

Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University

VELS University

Integral University (Lucknow)

AMC Engineering College

Arya College of Engineering And IT, Kukas(JAIPUR)

Vaageswari Engineering College

Noble College of Engineering & Technology for Women (NETW)

Vaageswari College of Engineering

Dhruva Institute of Engineering & Technology

CMR Engineering College

CMR Technical Campus

Hasvita Institute of Management & Technology

Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Hyderabad

Shahjehan Group of Colleges

CMR Institute of Technology

SPR College of Engineering & Technology

Sai-Sudhir Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women

Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology

Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology

MLR Institute of Technology and Management

Joginpally MN Rao Women Engineering College

G. Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?