14th July 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BIT Durg for electronics and telecommunication engineering? I have scored 1389 rank in CGPET

Sir my cgpet rank is 1389
can i get bit durg for electronics and telecommunication eng.

Pleaes please reply soon!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get BIT Durg with ETE or CS after scoring 1700 AIEEE state rank?
  2. Can I get admission in BIT Durg after scoring 32 in AIEEE?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in BE/B.Tech in NIT Raipur through CGPET?
  4. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  5. Can I get BIT Durg after scoring 3914 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  6. How may I do M.Tech(Water resource engineering) after completing B.E(Civil engineering) from BIT Durg? What's the applying procedure?
  7. Can I get admission in Sgsits college in Indore? I have scored 53 marks in CGPET
  8. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I go for Aerospace Engineering after Electronics and Engineering?
  10. What is the IES syllabus and pattern? How to prepare for it while in B.Tech final year?
  11. How much AIEEE rank is required to get Electronics and Telecommunication in BIT Mesra?
  12. How to take admission in any college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 84% in SSC
  13. What is the procedure for taking admission in NIT Raipur through CGPET?
  14. Which is more preferable, either Mechanical in BIT(Durg) or IT in NIT(Raipur)?
  15. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering if secured 5267 rank in VITEEE?
  17. Which branch will I get after scoring 12379 in KITEE?
  18. Any chance to get electronics and telecommunication branch for B.Tech? I have scored 18665 in KIITEE
28th August 2015, 04:56 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get BIT Durg for electronics and telecommunication engineering? I have scored 1389 rank in CGPET

To know this, you have to attend the counseling first conducted by the CGVYAPM.

Admission in a college is subject to the cutoff marks and no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?