18th July 2014, 09:47 PM
utkarsha dhuri

How to take admission in any college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 84% in SSC

hiii I scored 84% in s.s.c. and I want to take admission in or college for electronics and telecommunication engineering......
can I get admission in this year??????

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering college can I get for direct 2nd year after scoring 62% in electronics and telecommunication
  2. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I get admission in electronics and telecommunication in government college after scoring 105 in JEE mains?
  4. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Is it possible to get M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication in any college after scoring 26 in GATE ECE?
  6. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  7. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  8. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 54% in SSC?
  10. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra which can give admission to direct 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  11. How to get admission into good college through lateral entry scheme after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Colleges offering the course around India?
  12. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  13. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  16. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  17. Cutoff list for electronics and telecommunication branch in government engineering college
  18. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
1st August 2015, 12:32 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in any college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 84% in SSC

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the Electronic and telecommunication engineering. It is a four year course.

The qualification to pursue the course is candidates must have passed the SSC from the recognised board. Candidates must have the PCM as the main subject in the SSC examination.

Bit you need to qualify in the entrance examination to get the admission in the best engineering colleges.

List of few of the colleges for which you appear to get the admission in the B.tech are :-
* JEE.
* BITSAT.
* COMEDK.
* WBJEE.
* SRMJEE.

The question in the examination are from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. So you need preparation to qualification in these examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?