11th March 2012, 11:22 PM
bhojraj_sinha22

How may I do M.Tech(Water resource engineering) after completing B.E(Civil engineering) from BIT Durg? What's the applying procedure?

Dear sir,
my name is bhojraj sinha i have completed B.E. (civil engg.) from BIT Durg c.g.,& also i am average student,,so what i do now..?
so please kindly reply me...
sir i was thinking that i will be M TECH (water resource engineering) ,& also thinking that i will be preprepared for civil service's Examination,,,
which one is best me,,,
mob no. 09907948745

22nd May 2013, 09:54 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I do M.Tech(Water resource engineering) after completing B.E(Civil engineering) from BIT Durg? What's the applying procedure?

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that in order to apply for the M.Tech Course in Water resource engineering Stream you must have completed your B.Tech or B.E courses in any of the streams.
It must be from any of the recognised University.

Regarding the Civil Service Examinations so you must apply for the Part-Time Course in M.Tech Course and you may also carry forward with Civil Service Examinations.
But,It will be best that you must go with Civil Services Examinations only and then go with M.Tech Courses as Civil Service Examinations requires lots of practice.

Note that Admission for M.Tech Courses is done purely on the basis of Entrance Examinations of GATE,So,Just apply for the GATE Examinations first and then go with M.Tech Admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?