19th July 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there a Joint committee of DEC,UGC & AIECT approval for B.Tech course of JNRV Rajasthan vidyapit (udaipur)?

Is there a jt.commitee of DEC,UGC & AICTE approval for B.Tech. coursses of JNRV Rajsthan Vidyapit Udaipur and if yes then give me the address where I can apply for it

Related Questions:
  1. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, udaipur,Rajasthan approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee?
  2. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Udaipur, Rajasthan approved by UGC AICTE DEC Joint Committee?
  3. Copy of approved letter by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE, DEC to JM Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur?
  4. JNRV Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Udaipur) approved by AICTE,UGC,DEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am i eligible for exams like GATE, CAT and UPSC after passing diploma in electrical engineering from JNRV Rajasthan?
  6. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Rajasthan approved from UGC AICTE DEC Joint Committee?
  7. Is JNRV Rajasthan Vidyapeeth(Udaipur) approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC?
  8. Is distance electrical course of RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur Rajasthan approved by UGC AICTE?
  9. How may I get approval letter of UGC-AICTE-DEC from JRN university Pratap Nagar (Rajasthan)?
  10. Is Rajastan Vidyapeet University approved by AICTE?
  11. Is Mahatma Gandhi University, Meghalaya approved by joint committee of UGC, DEC and AICTE
  12. Is Mahatma Gandhi university Shillong(Meghalaya) approved by joint committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE?
  13. Is Mahatma Gandhi University Shillong recognized by joint committee UGC DEC AICTE?
  14. Is CMJ university Shillong approved by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE, DEC, MHRD
  15. Is Mahatma Gandhi university Shillong(Meghalaya) approved by joint committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE?
  16. Is Mahatma Gandhi university Shillong, Meghalaya approved by joint committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE?
  17. Value of distance B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? Can I appear for GATE, CAT and UPSE like entrance exams? -- [New]
  18. Is JNRV deemed university of Udaipur, recognized by UGC?
29th June 2016, 10:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a Joint committee of DEC,UGC & AIECT approval for B.Tech course of JNRV Rajasthan vidyapit (udaipur)?

Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University is a deemed university which is situated in the city of Udaipur in the state of Rajasthan, India.

This University has approval from National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), IGNOU- The People's University, University Grants Commission and Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.

The JNRV University does not have approval from Distance Educational Council and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).

Address :-
Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University

Address: Pratap Nagar, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Phone: 0294 249 2440
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?