18th December 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Value of distance B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? Can I appear for GATE, CAT and UPSE like entrance exams?

hello sir,I did my diploma in chemical engineering from a good institute from rajasthan completed in 2002.after that i joined a Btech degree from same field(chemical) from JNRV rajesthan vidya pith(udaipur) through distance.what will be its valu?am i eligible for exams like GATE,CAT,UPSE or any other state exams.HOW IS THIS UNIVERSITY?is their degree approved by AICTE,UGC,DEC.hope you will clear my doubt. THANKYOU

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for exams like GATE, CAT and UPSC after passing diploma in electrical engineering from JNRV Rajasthan?
  2. JNRV Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Udaipur) approved by AICTE,UGC,DEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about electrical and electronics engineering branch? How to appear for UPSE exam?
  4. How should I prepare for GATE? I am a B.Tech chemical engineering student
  5. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Udaipur's B.Tech degree approved by GAT, CAT, UPSE?
  6. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  7. Can a btech computer science student give chemical engineering GATE exam?
  8. How to get admission for M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in Distance Learning without taking GATE Exam in Hyderabad?
  9. Can a chemical engineering student write PSU exam? From where to buy the form? Which exams to write other than GATE?
  10. Which entrance exam do I need to appear for Post Graduate Education after completing B.Tech Mechanical course? What is the difference between CAT, GATE and GRE exam? How are they different from each other?
  11. What is the qualification for UPSE?
  12. From where i can get coaching and study materials for GATE exam in Chemical Engineering?
  13. What to do next after diploma from AMIE?
  14. What is the PSU entrance exams? What is the date? I have done Chemical Engineering
  15. When is the entrance test for distance course? If there is no entrance test then which are the colleges that consider direct admissions?
  16. Which is the most preferable NIT for Chemical Engineering? How to apply online? I have scored 781 in GATE in chemical engineering
  17. What are the jobs related to electronics? I am a student of electronics
  18. Being last year BBA(Distance Education) student can I appear for MBA entrance exams?
22nd December 2014, 10:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Value of distance B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? Can I appear for GATE, CAT and UPSE like entrance exams?

If you have completed your B.Tech from a AICTE approved colleges then surely you are eligible for GATE, CAT and UPSC exams.

For GATE you must have at least 60% marks in your B.Tech Graduation. For CAT you must have at least 50% marks and for UPSC exams there is no percentage criteria as per the notification.

Therefore, don't worry and be prepared for the exams which you have mentioned. You have the required qualification and you can surely apply for these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?