21st July 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do for advance knowledge having completed Hardware and Networking?

after hardware and networking ,which course i should do.for the advance knowledge and demanding cource

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  2. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  3. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  4. Job opportunities for one year Diploma holder in Hardware and Networking?
  5. Where can i do internship in Advance Networking?
  6. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  7. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do the course of hardware and networking after completing 12th from Arts?
  9. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  10. Which course is available for me after completing B.Com and Hardware and Networking course?
  11. Am I eligible to get IT job in TCS being a Commerce student having completed Hardware and Networking course?
  12. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  13. Whether Hardware and Networking are part of ITI courses or not? -- [New]
  14. Can i do degree after Hardware and Networking Diploma?
  15. What is better for me between MSc IT and MBA IT? I have completed B.Com and Hardware and Networking from Jetking
  16. Should I take BSc or B.Com after completing my CEC in Inter? I am also interested in Hardware and Networking
  17. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking
  18. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT
21st July 2011, 06:58 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do for advance knowledge having completed Hardware and Networking?

if you have done hardware and networking course and you want to gain more knowledge on this then i will suggest you join in a job which is related to hardware and networking. job experience is very much helpful to advance your knowledge. practical job experience will teach you about various difficulties which may come during job which is not possible to learn from theoretical study.

but if you are really interested to do any course then you should go according to your educational qualification. like now if you have done 12th from science stream then you may go for engineering course. hardware and networking knowledge with engineering degree will be very much helpful to get a job and also to advance your knowledge in hardware and networking field.

but if you are not from science stream and if you are not eligible for engineering then i think it's beer to join in a job. there are so many working on hardware and networking field and also they recruit lots of students every year so you may try for that.

if you are interested in networking course then you may go for CCNA course if you fulfill the eligibility criterion for this course.

best of luck.
21st July 2011, 09:12 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do for advance knowledge having completed Hardware and Networking?

hi dear
after hardware & networking you go for job

and find a job in a well respected place.

like:--

Banking sector
company
govt. sector

if you get a CISCO certificate the your demand is more............
21st July 2011, 10:13 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You are already an expert in Hardware and Networking...and you want to polish yourself by taking a specialized field. Then I have listed below some courses which will be beneficial for you....

VLSI and computer-aided design (CAD),

Signal processing,

Image processing,

Security,

Wireless technologies,

Virtualization / Consolidation etc...

All the best....
11th August 2012, 02:06 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Dear,

If you already have basic knowledge of Hardware and Networking then you must go for the course named CCNA. This course will provide you the best start-up in the industry.

You must pursue this course. You can join any affiliated institute to do this course but make sure about the reputation of that institute in the industry and placement criteria of that.

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?