28th July 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

List of medical(in English) institutions in Germany and their admission procedure for MBBS?

is there any medical in germany in english. what is the process of getting admission in germany for mbbs. can i get admission .

25th May 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of medical(in English) institutions in Germany and their admission procedure for MBBS?

how forging student can get admission in german medical college
10th July 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of medical(in English) institutions in Germany and their admission procedure for MBBS?

LIST OF MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES AND MEDICAL COLLEGES IN GERMAN
14th July 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Want to know process of mci in german
2nd February 2013, 11:10 PM
JayiniPradeep

[QUOTE=Unregistered;971841]is there any medical in germany in english. what is the process of getting admission in germany for mbbs. can i get admission .and how much cost it
25th March 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=JayiniPradeep;3133846]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any medical in germany in english. what is the process of getting admission in germany for mbbs. can i get admission .and how much cost it
10th June 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study mbbs in english medium in germany
7th January 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

how to get direct admission in Germany medical college and structure fees and related details
for per annum
please mail me [email protected]
2nd April 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study mbbs in english
medium in germany or france if possible plse send me the all details including tution fee details
At [email protected]
28th September 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

what are admission requirements to get admission in hannover university germany for mbbs
19th October 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

With Respect, i am writing to say that I have known that you are helping the students to proceed abroad , specially to Germany. Which is mostly free, I have got FSC result with A , Now I have idea to study MBBS in Germany.

I would like to ask you in this respect what is the procedure and how you can help me. your quick response will be highly appreciated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?