5th April 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?

hi,,,,,
i am doing Pharm-D in Pakistan and i want 2 take admission in phD so kindly make me know how can i start the procedure and the list of best univerties in Germany?
and also the scope of pharmacy in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  2. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  4. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  6. What is the scope of pharmaceutical industry in Germany? Can we get jobs after completion of masters in Pharmacy?
  7. What's the criteria to take admission in Ph.D course in Germany?
  8. What is the Ph.D admission procedure in germany?
  9. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  10. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  11. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  12. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  13. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in Germany after doing M.Sc Biochemistry?
  14. Can I get admission to study MS(Pharmacy) in Germany if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get
  16. How to get admission in MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Which are the most affordable colleges? What is the admission criteria?
  17. What are the scope and benefits of studying B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  18. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
24th July 2012, 10:29 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?

Dear friend,

Germany is one of the most sought after destinations for aspiring students.German degrees are held with high regard & are recognized among several academic centers and employers.

The Eligibility Criteria for doing Ph.D in Pharmacy in Germany are:-

Having a master's degree and English speaking skills (based on ToEFL scores) are necessary.
The entrance is granted in Germany on the basis of previous years academic record.
Management courses require GMAT and engineering, a GRE score.

Admission is done by the 'The Foreign Students office'.

Application Requirements for admission in German Universities are:-
High school education certificate (copy)
Translation into the German Language.
A passport-size photograph (4x5 cm).
Proof of proficiency in German Language.
A certified copy of assessment test taken.
Copy of passport.
International reply coupons.
The Top Pharmacy Colleges in Germany are:-

Albert Ludwig university Freiburg
Bayerische Julius Maxemillians University Wurzburg
Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-University Greifswald - Institute of Pharmacy
Heinrich Heine university
Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt
Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz
Ludwig-Maximilians-University,Munchen
Martin Luther University
Phillips University of Marburg
Institute for Pharmaceutical Technology
Westfaeli Wilhems University, Munster
13th April 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?

sir
I have done MBA 3.5 years with 2.51 Cgp or 66.40% specialization in Finance from Virtual university of Pakistan. can I eligible for the admission in PHD at Germany universities? if yes please tell me procedure and some universities name.
Regard
waqas Akhtar
waqas1515@gmail. com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?