28th July 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Any medical college in Germany? What is the process of getting admission in Germany for MBBS?

is there any medical in germany in english. what is the process of getting admission in germany for mbbs. can i get admission in 2011.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  2. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  3. List of MBBS colleges of Germany which provides MBBS without admission fee and college fee? -- [New]
  4. List of medical(in English) institutions in Germany and their admission procedure for MBBS?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Germany medical university to study medicine and surgery(MBBS)
  6. Phd in Medical for Pakistani doctor in Germany?
  7. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  8. Requirements to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 60% in F.Sc Medical?
  9. Is there any medical college in Germany with no tuition fees for MBBS?
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  11. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  12. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in medical university of Germany?
  14. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  15. List of colleges/universities in Germany which provide MBBS in English medium?
  16. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  18. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
2nd June 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any medical college in Germany? What is the process of getting admission in Germany for MBBS?

My HSEB ( 2) percentage is 55% in aggregate, i want to study MBBS in renowned university in Germany in a cheaper price. Is that possible?
2nd June 2012, 11:59 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any medical college in Germany? What is the process of getting admission in Germany for MBBS?

Top medical colleges in Germany are as follows:-

Heidelberg University
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)
Georg-August-University of Göttingen
University of Freiburg Faculty of Medicine
8th December 2012, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

yup i want 2 ask a qs dat i have completed my 1st prof mbbs in pak now i wana conyinue my stdy thr ..can i get admssion thr?
27th December 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the process to get admitted for mbbs for the other country like bangladeshi students?
21st March 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to study mbbs in germany what is the eligibility for a Nepalese student and about the expences
17th May 2013, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

HW CAN I APPLY FORA GERMAN COLLEGE.ARE THE OPEN IN INDIA OFFERING ARE TRUE OR FAKE?
10th October 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I have a question I wanna do MBBS in Germany is there is a tution fee..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?