20th October 2011, 04:24 PM
ningolai

What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?

i want to take admission in mbbs in germany.what is the admission procedure and fee struture.thanks
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure and admission policy for MBBS in Germany?
  3. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  4. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  5. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  6. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  7. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  9. Fee structure for MBBS in Germany? Visa policy for Indians?
  10. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  11. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  14. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  15. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  16. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  17. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
  18. How may I know about the details like fee structure, scholarships, and about scientists who can guide me, for Ph.D course? I am pursuing m.sc in microbiology and want to go Germany, UK or USA for my Ph.D
15th August 2013, 02:32 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?

[HI

DAAD is the official body providing information related to education in germany. You may find their offices in various main city of India. They would be able to guide you better about the program and also about the scholarship you can avail.

different college/university have different procedure for admission.
Most of them take candidates via entrance test

Some of the university in Germany are as follows

University of Freiburg (offers International Masters or PhD Program in Biomedical Sciences or IMBS)

Charité - University Medicine Berlin (offers International Graduate Program Medical Neurosciences)

University of Heidelberg (offers Master of Health & Society in South Asia)

University of Jena (offers Master of Science in Molecular Medicine)

University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg (offers Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences)

University of Bonn (Bonn International Graduate School offers Life and Medical Sciences or LIMES, and Master of Science)

Dresden University of Technology (offers International Master’s Program in Regenerative Biology & Medicine)

The best way is to go to their individual site and check for eligibility. and procedure to apply .

all the best[/U]
22nd January 2019, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?

I want to be a doctor for the service of humanity therefore give me admission on the based of scholarship in Medicine MBBS .Thanks [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?