30th July 2011, 04:03 PM
ghanimoghal

Any PG courses in abroad which are recognized by Indian Government after doing BAMS in India?

is der any pg courses in abroad after doing bams in india n r they recognised by our government(indian).

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of completion of BAMS course in abroad? -- [New]
  2. Scope of BAMS in government sector in India? Jobs in abroad after completing BAMS?
  3. Which are the further courses after completing BAMS in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  5. What is the scope of BAMS in abroad? Is there any other higher studies to be done in abroad after BAMS to get job?
  6. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  7. Courses available to study in Abroad for BAMS doctor?
  8. What is the scope of getting PG course with scholarship in abroad after completing BAMS from government institute of India?
  9. Is there any diploma course available in Abroad for B.A.M.S graduate? Scope of B.A.M.S doctor?
  10. Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job?
  11. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  12. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  13. Scope in abroad after BAMS? Can I do practice after completing BAMS in abroad?
  14. Job opportunities Abroad after BAMS?
  15. Scope and salary of BAMS in India and abroad? Which one is good between BAMS, BDS and Nursing?
  16. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  17. Scholerships available after 12th science to study in abroad by Indian government?
  18. Which Banks provide Education Loan for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student?

10th December 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any PG courses in abroad which are recognized by Indian Government after doing BAMS in India?

which are top universities to do MS in abroad after computer science engineering?

1st October 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any PG courses in abroad which are recognized by Indian Government after doing BAMS in India?

i was completed my degree of B.E. with first class..now tell me about
pg from abroid

20th March 2014, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

I like to study my PG in abroad that in UK but it recognized by MCI or not
Any procedure from abroad to India pls help me and save me
Email [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?