1st August 2011, 07:13 PM
rambabu singh

How to study further after failing in 12th board exam? Shall I join any diploma courses?

dear sir ,
i passed the sslc exam 75% of marks but i failed in 12th board exam & supplementary also my aim is to be a engineer kindly suggest me how to do further study shall i continuous puc or shall i join any diploma courses kindly help---thanks

2nd August 2011, 11:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study further after failing in 12th board exam? Shall I join any diploma courses?

In order to secure admission in any engineering college it is a must that the candidate should have cleared 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as subject. The other option is to pursue a diploma course in any of the engineering streams. You have not the mentioned the subjects that you were unable to clear. If you were unable to clear the science or the maths subjects then certainly this is not a stream you must opt for as a career. If it is any other subject then you can try appearing the 12th standard again. The duration for the diploma course is 3 years so its better to try appearing the 12th standard again.
19th December 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study further after failing in 12th board exam? Shall I join any diploma courses?

I want to take admishtion in diploma mecanical engineerin on 10th 47%
21st December 2011, 05:11 PM
Pratik Agrawal Jalna

Smile Re: How to study further after failing in 12th board exam? Shall I join any diploma courses?

After ailing in your 12th exam i could suggest to choose diploma because by doing diploma u can directly apply for the jobs

and if u do diploma then you are more developed in practical work which definately helps you for the future options

you should choose which you like in diploma otherwise if you choose wrong feild then u could not be more effective

Pratik Agrawal

with best wishes
23rd January 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i want be a technical person,but iam failed in diploma in mechanical engineering.so what i do could please tell me
9th June 2012, 10:10 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

yes you can join any diploma course even if you are fail in +2 class because diploma is not a graduation.you can do diploma after 10th class also.
28th June 2012, 01:07 AM
tanveersandhu

My dear friend for going into the Engineering field as you mentioned 12th is necessary. So you will certainly have to clear 12th with science and maths i.e PCM. The other option available for going into the engineering is a 3 year Diploma Course and then 3 year B.tech. The choice is all yours. So best of Luck.
28th June 2012, 02:46 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
First of all dont be upset by failing in 12 th class.
You have still many opportunities but you have to do hard work.
In my opinion you have to do 12th class again because if you not do it you can lost many options in future.
But if you do not want to do 12th again you can do many diploma courses like:
Jewallary Designing
Fashion Designing
Interior Designing
and etc according to your interests.
Good Luck
29th June 2012, 09:54 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

Sorry to hear that you have failed in 12th but my dear friend don`t be so sad as failing once does not effect much in life as you have numerous opportunities to prove yourself in future.

Now as per you ask , i would like to suggest you to give 12th exam once again with a lot of labour and i am damn sure that you will pass . Buddy , i just focused you on giving 12th again because if you pass the 12th examination then you can choose your favourite stream from a large number of sectors.

Otherwise if you have do not want to give 12th exam again , then you can go for diploma couses , as they are also good and after completing diploma courses you can directly go for graduation.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
29th June 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambabu singh View Post
dear sir ,
i passed the sslc exam 75% of marks but i failed in 12th board exam & supplementary also my aim is to be a engineer kindly suggest me how to do further study shall i continuous puc or shall i join any diploma courses kindly help---thanks
Hi Friend
If your aim is to become an engineer then i would recommend you to go with diploma.As you will be eligible for applyings jobs too if you want to do job after diploma or you can continue with degree(BTech/B.E). Choose the feild in which you are interested no matter you have failed in 12th,lots of oppurtunities are waiting for you.
you can also reappear in you 12th exam and side by side continue your diploma.
Good luck!!
10th August 2013, 08:45 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

since you have failed in your 12th exam and you want to become engineer, you should follow the following option.

Reappear for 12th exam
Do your 12th from Open School

After passing your 12th, you will have to appear for engineering entrance exam and secure seat in a college. The seat would be decided on your marks and your choice.

other option is to go for 3 year diploma and get lateral entry to 2nd year engineering directly

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?