30th July 2010, 10:27 PM
snigdha3090

How to get admission in Bioinformatics Graduation Level Course after passing 12th with PCB?

how can get admission in bioinformatics gaduation level cource after passing 12 with phy, chem, bio

2nd March 2011, 02:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Bioinformatics Graduation Level Course after passing 12th with PCB?

For joining the Bioinformatics course it is a must to have completed higher secondary education. It is a must that Biology should have been a subject. Many of the institutes do expect a minimum of 50% in this subject. So you can apply if you fulfill these conditions. Admission is normally on the basis of merit.
30th March 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Bioinformatics Graduation Level Course after passing 12th with PCB?

can you ples telln me the date of the exams??????
6th August 2011, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

can i join m.sc bioinformatics after 12th?
20th March 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12th student with the pcb subject. I wish to study engineering. am i eligible for this????
15th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

what are the possible career with bioinformatics? i am in class 12 with PCMB.
23rd November 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

do we have to write any entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?