8th August 2011, 06:48 PM
vbpkrishnan88

Admission procedure for MCA part time course in MS university? Last date to issue the form?

Hai i m completed B.Sc(computer science) i want to the admission procedure for M.C.A part time courses in M.S.University....i want to know the last date for the issue of application form and so on..pls inform me..
Thank You,
Balakrishnan.V

Related Questions:
  1. MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?
  2. What is the admission procedure of MCA part time course? Difference between part time and correspondence MCA?
  3. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  4. Last date for the issue of application forms for ME for UVC of Bangalore University for part time course?
  5. Information about Karnataka CET exam for MCA admission? Where to get the form? Procedure of admission in MCA course in Bangalore University?
  6. Procedure to move from full time MCA course to part time MCA?
  7. List of colleges under Madras University offering Part Time MCA course? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure to do Ph.D part time?
  9. How to pursue MCA in full time? University which would be best for MCA?
  10. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  11. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Is IGNU university good for doing MCA part time course? Best universities for doing MCA in Mumbai?
  13. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  14. MCA [Part time] in Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Date for MCA(Correspondence) Entrance Exam? What's the Admission procedure for the same
  16. What is the issue date of MCA form of DU, JNU, IP?
  17. Issue date of MCA form of DU, JNU, IP?
  18. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
22nd October 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for MCA part time course in MS university? Last date to issue the form?

how to join mba part time in anna university?
20th January 2012, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for MCA part time course in MS university? Last date to issue the form?

Hi i am completed BBA(HR) i want to the admission procedure of part time MBA in M.s University 2012 without give Entrance Exam. is it possible to me? Please reply me on my e-mail id.my id is [email protected] & if the Admission is not possible without entrance exam then what kinds of material i have to refer for the entrance exame of M.s Uni.for Part time MBA. please send me the reply on my e-mail id.
9th March 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

msc entrance exam application form issue last date kindly please call 8098271571
24th March 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

iam working in tcs .i finished BE now iwant to do part time ms. How can i apply with out enter exam?
24th March 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

iam working in tcs .i finished BE now iwant to do part time ms. How can i apply with out enter exam?
1st June 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Hai i m completed B.Sc(computer science) i want to the admission procedure for M.C.A part time courses in M.S.University....i want to know the last date for the issue of application form and so on..pls inform me..
Thank You,

Srutheesh.P.A
17th August 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

hi..i m complete bsc. nd i want 2 the adm 4 part time in m.c.a..i want to know adm procedure without enterence test..pls ans me..
manisa patel
14th March 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Namaskar i am Doing BCA Final Year from MGSU Bikaner Rajasthan
And i want to take admission for MCA in MS University Baroda
So what will be procedure and Eligibility and duration of this Course
Please tell me Duration....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?