9th August 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Date of SLET Exam? How to apply for SLET Exam? Syllabus of Chemistry for SLET Exam?

When is slet exam being conducted? How to apply for the exam? What is the syllabus for Chemistry?

10th August 2011, 07:03 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of SLET Exam? How to apply for SLET Exam? Syllabus of Chemistry for SLET Exam?

The SLET exam is conducted at the state level. So the dates of the exam will vary. In Maharashtra the exam was conducted on 7th August this month. University of Mysore conducted the exam on 17th July. So you can visit the website of the university from where you plan to take the test.
15th August 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of SLET Exam? How to apply for SLET Exam? Syllabus of Chemistry for SLET Exam?

dear sir ihave passed msc chemistry with 65% iwant to know the date and criteria of exam also where we can get the application form?
3rd October 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

iam 38 years old .post graduate in chemistry with74% . am i eligible for slet test conductedby andhra pradesh
19th December 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

date-slet-exam-how-apply-slet-exam-syllabus-chemistry-slet-exam
21st January 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am 25 years old i want to get information about slet exam, In which month slet is held in M.P
18th February 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i m pg in organic chemistry.In which month slet exam will be conduct in uttrakhan and what will be its syllabus?
20th March 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i am pg in organic chemistry,when the exam will be conducted? whats the syllabus foe chemistry? and where the coaching centers?
2nd April 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Iam completed M.Sc orgsnic chem.i want to know the details about the syllabus of chemistry for SLET exam
7th April 2012, 09:57 AM
Jampanna.r

Post Re: Date of SLET Exam? How to apply for SLET Exam? Syllabus of Chemistry for SLET Exam?

When is slet exam being conducted? How to apply for the exam? What is the syllabus for Chemistry?
24th April 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

i want now about the syllabus of slet exam 2012 in rpsc ajmer
11th May 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i am a postgraduate in physical chemistry.please let me know the syllabus of CHEMISTRY for SLET exam and also about the exam dates.thank you.
17th May 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

slet exam sylabus(only chemistry) and examination date teliste mail me [email protected]

urs
loving
dinesh
22nd June 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i wanted to know the dates of slet and set exam 2012.kindly tell me about the syllabus of set and slet exam
25th June 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

how to download slet exam 2012 application form from bharathiar university?
4th June 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

am doing msc biotechnology ,i want to know when will be the slet exam starts
8th June 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to know tips for qualifying set exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?