15th August 2011, 01:37 PM
alsush

Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?

can i do masters in forensic sciences? completed my bds? if yes then plz tell me d duration fee structure n best colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  2. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  3. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  4. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  5. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  6. Which are the colleges offering forensic science? I have completed 12th with 91%
  7. Can I get admission for MSc Forensic Science? Which are the colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  8. Can I do Masters in Forensic Dentistry after the completion of BDS? Required Entrance Exam for this purpose?
  9. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  10. How to get admission in Forensic Dentistry in Indian Colleges? Fee structure and the duration of it?
  11. Which should be preferable for forensic odontology from Indian university or foreign university? -- [New]
  12. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  13. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  14. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  15. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  16. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
  17. Which exams to give to get into Forensics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I do forensic science after completing MSc Botany? Which colleges are offering the course?
21st November 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?

is it possible to do M.sc in forensic science after B.D.S
28th September 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?

Distant courses after bds.
21st June 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Sc in foreinsic science. after the coplete of B.Sc pathology. plz suggest me its fee structure and best foreinsic colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?