9th August 2011, 02:36 PM
NeerajKanodya

After scoring 50% in 12th and after B.Com how can I get a government job?

How to get Govt. job , My 12th percentage is only 50%. and right now i am pursuing b.com 3rd year. i want to do ICWAI. i want to know about , if this course is perfect for me .. i want for accountant job ... please reply me & give me a ans.. ASAP

Thank You
Neeraj

2nd September 2011, 10:34 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After scoring 50% in 12th and after B.Com how can I get a government job?

Dear Friend

If you want to make your career in the core accountancy field then your marks in 12th
will never be an issue. After Graduation you should go for courses like; ICWAI course or
Company Secretary Course or Chartered Accountancy Course.
You can choose any one of these courses depending upon your interest.
Each of these three courses are good enough to get you a average to high earning job.
As you are a commerce student so you are equally fit for these courses.
I would suggest you to first complete Chartered Accountancy course then you should
go for CWA course.

As far as government job is concerned, you should not worry for that.
Generally a job (Govt.) for CA/CWA/CS qualified candidates doesn't put percentage
bar in the qualifying exams.
The marks of 12th will never be a parameter for CA/CWA/CS qualified candidates in any
sector. Only marks in qualification exam may matter finally but not in the eligibility criteria.
2nd September 2011, 10:47 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: After scoring 50% in 12th and after B.Com how can I get a government job?

your marks in 12th and B.Com are not so good ,so according to my opinion you should go for CS/CA .Because if you can qualify for those,then the results of 12th or B.Com should never make any problem.The exams after CS's or CA's doesn't require any academic percentage bindings .So according to me this is a way by which you can cover your results till B.om.

Thank you
19th November 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that m student of non med now i want to do cs , can i
20th June 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I am now 2nd year b.com can suggest me what are jobs what are the additional courses can I do in computer are courses

santhosh.p
25th April 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I did my 10th and 2 in commerce with a aggregate of 76% and 72% respectively.nw i passed b.com with 55%..can u suggest a better course for me.other than CA or ICWAI
10th October 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

how can i get a good government job when i got 80% marks in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?