16th January 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can do after 12th to get a good government job?

I study now b.com 1st year.i got in 12th class 55%.i seach a government job in bank.how i found it and which course help to want government job in bank? Can someone please guide me with the right information for the same? Thank you!

16th January 2016, 06:54 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can do after 12th to get a good government job?

In order to get government job mostly the candidate should fulfill the following eligibility requirements.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 21-35 years.

* Candidate should possess bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university.

* Candidates who are in the final year of bachelor's degree are also eligible to apply for the job.

As a graduation degree is a minimum educational qualification the candidate can pursue his bachelor's degree in any field.

However, to get job in banking sector the candidate can do his graduation in commerce field or any other field.

Some of the bachelor degree courses are given below :

* B.COM.

* B.SC.

* BCA.

* B.TECH.

* B.Pharm.

* BAMS.

* BPT.

. B.E.

It's the candidate wish to do his graduation in the field he/ she wished to pursue his higher education. However, a bachelor's degree is a minimum educational qualification required for the candidate to get government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?