8th November 2011, 12:20 PM
himanhsuteotia7

Information about Syntel Company? How to crack its interview and aptitude test?

Please Tell Me about Syntal Company.....And To Crack this Intreview and apptitude test????

8th November 2011, 10:10 PM
Fraction Down

Default Re: Information about Syntel Company? How to crack its interview and aptitude t

dear friend,

Information about Syntel

Syntel is a global provider of Information Technology (IT) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions, with global development centers in India and the United States.

Industry type:- Information technology

Founded :- Troy, Michigan 1980

Founder(s) :-Bharat Desai,Neerja Sethi

Headquarters :-Troy, Michigan, USA

Revenue :-$532.1 million.

Employees :- over 16,300 (Sep, 2010)

Eligibility for Syntel is:-

1.>Candidates should have throughout 50% means 50% in 10th, 50% in 10+2th and 50% in graduation.

2.>Candidates should have a graduation from a recognized university(Must be AICTE approved).

3.> Candidates should not have any backlogs.

4.> Candidates should not have more then 2 year gap in his study career.

Then the eligible candidate can take preparation for their next recruitment round.like as:-

1.>Aptitude test.

2.>Technical round.

3.>Group discussion(Optional).

4.>HR round.

see the attachment it will help to crack Syntel.

best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syntel_Placementpapers.pdf(266.7 KB, 1601 views)
File Type: pdf Latest-Syntel-Fresher-Jobs-Interview-Paper.pdf(64.0 KB, 1034 views)
10th October 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Syntel Company? How to crack its interview and aptitude t

I worked with syntel for 2 1/2 years after marriage i left the company, so again i want to rejoin the company, so pls tell about the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?