9th August 2011, 04:22 PM
kandhukurimanikanta

Is correspondence M.Tech valuable? Which are the top colleges in Chennai? Is it necessary to write any entrance for correspondence MBA or M.Tech?

iam manikanta completed B.E i have placed in hcl iam intreasted to do correspondence m.tech..... is it valuable? if yes plz rply top colleges in chennai and is it possible to join in november-2011
which one is better correspondence m.b.a or m.tech ?
is it necessary to write any entrance for correspondence m.b.a or m.tech ?
will u give about approximate fee details ?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  2. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  3. Procedure to join M.Tech? Is correspondence a good way to do M.Tech than the regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  6. Procedure to join M.Tech(IT) course? Is correspondence a good option for M.Tech than regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  7. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  8. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  9. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  10. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  11. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  12. Is PG in correspondence valuable enough?
  13. Which colleges provide M.Tech correspondence?
  14. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
  15. How can I join M.Tech correspondence?
  16. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
  17. List of good colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence?
  18. Which is the best college in Bangalore for M.Tech Computer Science through Correspondence?
27th December 2011, 09:42 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is correspondence M.Tech valuable? Which are the top colleges in Chennai? Is it necessary to write any entrance for correspondence MBA or M.Tech?

To answer the 1st part of your question, if the M.Tech correspondence is done from a recognized institution then certainly its valuable. Regarding entrance test, yes its mandatory to sit for test to get admission for the MBA or M.Tech course. Top colleges in Chennai are Anna University,Alagappa University,Asan Memorial College of Arts and Science,Institute of Distance Education, University of Madras etc.
18th January 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is correspondence M.Tech valuable? Which are the top colleges in Chennai? Is it necessary to write any entrance for correspondence MBA or M.Tech?

I am Anu. I have completed Btech in ECE. Nw willing to do Mtech through correspondence course. Whether it is valuable to do mtech correspondence? Please tell me the best colleges in Bangalore.
16th March 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me top colleges in noida to do mtech correspondence.
16th July 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

2012 pass out
currently placed
want to do mtech part time in a gud college in chennai
suggest me some
gud gate score of 2011m t6ech in embedded systems
28th January 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi.am shrilakshmi completed B.E i have placed in an mnc company and i am intrested to do correspondence in m.tech.....Is it valuable? if yes then please reply top colleges in Bangalore and is it possible to join in march-2013?
28th January 2013, 07:18 PM
sumit.mechno

M tech. through correspondance is not valid according to AICTE NORMS. only mba and mca through correspondance is valid. yes you can do m Tech. part time that is equally valid to regular degree....
15th May 2015, 11:42 PM
bablu kumar 121
Junior Member+

Dear friend

No there is no value of any technologiCal course inprivate sector if you do the course by distance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?