10th August 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

List of jobs I can apply for after completing Microsoft Technology Associate(MTA) certification in C#? How to prepare for interview? I'm a Bachelor of computer science(BCS)

Hello Sir/Madam;
This is Prabhakar Kadam from Sangli,Maharashtra.My qualification is Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS) from Shivaji UniversityKolhapur .Recently,I am doing Microsoft Technology Associate(MTA) certification in C# and ASP.NET.Please tell me that What kind of job available for this certification.and What to and How to prepare for an interview?

1st June 2017, 11:13 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of jobs I can apply for after completing Microsoft Technology Associate(MTA) certification in C#? How to prepare for interview? I'm a Bachelor of computer science(BCS)

As you are from computer science stream and doing Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification in C# and ASP.NET, you can easily get web developer job opportunities.

Opportunities:
1. Web developer
2. Desktop application developer (Windows 7, 8, 10)
3. Cross platform mobile apps developer (with Xamarin)

How to prepare?
You can refer to Lynda videos, they explain very well with the help of examples for each and every API.

In general, whenever you apply for job opportunities following are the rounds will be taken,

1. Written test (Reasoning and Aptitude) - For this refer to R.S Agarwal author book

2. Interview round - This can be one or more rounds, as it depends on company you applied for. Ex: If you apply for web developer, they will ask about HTML, CSS, JS, C# and ASP.NET questions. For this you can refer IndiaBix.

3. HR round - Basically here they ask about your study background and your hobbies etc. They don't ask about technical skills. HR manager mainly will test the communication skills for freshers in this round. Need to be confident enough in this round, to clear it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?