24th December 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify interview of Microsoft? Qualification required to join Microsoft?

Dear sir,
Now I am reading Integrated MCA sem-1.
I want to prepare for Microsoft from now.
Please tell what is the qualification
and how I prepare for Microsoft interview...

24th December 2014, 09:23 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare to qualify interview of Microsoft? Qualification required to join Microsoft?

QUALIFICATION REQUIRED FOR MICROSOFT:

The common eligibility criteria asked for freshers recruitment in Microsoft is as follows,

-> 70% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

-> No current backlogs.

Usually Microsoft will come for campus placements only in reputed colleges like IITs and grade A colleges. So, if you are studying in one among them it's possible for you attend the interview if you satisfy the above eligibility criteria.

Microsoft and companies at the same stature expect the candidates to have extraordinary technical skills. So, make sure that you are good at programming skills and logics. It would be a good add on if you try to do a good project which is creative and innovative so that you can showcase that in the interview. Continue working on that and later when you are in your final year you can start finding out the possibilities of applying for Microsoft interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?