31st January 2016, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am in 1st tear of diploma in mechanical engineering in govt. poly. karad after diploma how i will join Indian air force? What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? I need the complete information.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  3. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  4. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  5. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  6. Can I join Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 18 years old Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after Computer Engineering Diploma?
  11. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I join indian air force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  15. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  16. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student, how can I join Indian Air Force?
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
1st February 2016, 07:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

You can apply for Group X Technical trade in Indian Air Force. Just make sure that your age is between 17 to 21 years. There is no age relaxation in this exam.
Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and physical fitness test followed by medical test for successful candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?