13th August 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How much is the salary being offered to IT candidates? Benefits in this career?

Package in i.t career is how much helpful?what are benefits in this career @ please give the pattern for i.t career.

7th December 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the salary being offered to IT candidates? Benefits in this career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Package in i.t career is how much helpful?what are benefits in this career @ please give the pattern for i.t career.
The package offered by various companies is not same for all the colleges it varies as per the college.The students in IIT'S are being paid very high that may vary between individuals sometimes.

If you consider the colleges withinthe state which give admission through something Like EAMCET(engineering and medical common entrance exam) the payscale offered by various companies for frteshers is around 2.5 to 3.6 lakhs/annum

The advantage of this stream is that even a fresher is paid more and if you prove yoursef to be worthy, you can have a good hike in your salary within a short span.It all depends upon your performance based upon which you are rated
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?