2nd July 2011, 04:03 PM
lokanathav6

After B.Pharmacy how good will be the career and salary? Clinical research as a career and salary that is offered?

I was completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and prepared to join B.Pharmacy on my own interest , how would be the carrier and salary?
And please Explain me about Clinical research as a Carrier and Salary prospectus ?

Related Questions:
  1. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
  2. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground? -- [New]
  3. Career options in environmental engineering? What is the salary offered?
  4. What is the expected starting salary for me after Clinical Research completion?
  5. How much is the salary being offered to IT candidates? Benefits in this career?
  6. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  7. Should I choose commerce or science? Comparison between both the streams?
  8. Is MBA suitable after my BSc Botany Hons Degree? Details to get a job?
  9. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  10. Career scope for students who have done BSc Honors in Chemistry? What kind of jobs are there? How much is the salary?
  11. Value of M.Sc. in Clinical Research course in India
  12. What are the career options to get a good salary in biology except MBBS
  13. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  14. Career options and jobs available for M.Sc clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs holder? In which companies should I apply?
  15. Starting salary of a bank PO? How will the career developments be regarding the promotions and salary increments?
  16. Which course would suit me after completing BDS? Is there an option for overseas career once I complete Clinical Research course?
  17. What is the scope of MSc clinical research? How much is the salary?
  18. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
20th September 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After B.Pharmacy how good will be the career and salary? Clinical research as a career and salary that is offered?

I have completed my graduation in B.Sc.Microbiology.
I wanna know how rewarding clinical research as a carrier for me and also wanna know salary packages offered after completing the course.
31st May 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After B.Pharmacy how good will be the career and salary? Clinical research as a career and salary that is offered?

What is the starting salary aftr pass the b.pharm from dr b.c.roy college of pharmacy and allied health scinces(durgapur,kol-713206)..?
14th October 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

what jobs we will do after copmpletion of b.pharmacy in USA?
13th January 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

which course i do after my complete my pharmacy course.1-m.pharm,2-clinical research,3-biotechnology
23rd January 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

b.pharmacy graduates are eligible for bank exam?which post i eligible po/clerk
11th April 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my b.pharmacy in 2015 may, I wann knw is it good to do job or do pg diploma in clinical research.plzz suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?