14th December 2012, 01:34 PM
parruldinesh

How can I get a job after completing diploma and communication engineering

I m dinesh sharma

i completed my diploma electronics & communication engg.

How can i get my job in my field ?

If any govt job then plz give me some sugetion for that

i m waiting for your rply

with warm regards
dinesh sharma
gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  2. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  3. How can I get a job after completing diploma and communication engineering
  4. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  6. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  7. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. How to do B.E after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for Job in ISRO after completing diploma in E&C engineering with 76%?
  13. Can I get a job in TATA or LG after passing 2nd year diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  14. How to do PG diploma in mass communication after completing B.Tech?
  15. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  16. How to get a job after completing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering
  17. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?
  18. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
15th December 2012, 05:55 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a job after completing diploma and communication engineering

Hi Guest,

After completing diploma in ECE, you will be having good opportunities of getting job in either public or private sector.

You will be eligible for the exams where the companies recruit diploma candidates.

But he salary offered for these candidates will be low it will not be that good.

I suggest you to go for graduation and later apply for the better jobs so the the salary will be big and even you will have good growth in the company.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?