12th July 2011, 02:34 PM
avikb338

Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?

plz provide me with the syllabus for entrance exam for msc in biotechnology. i am in very much need of it

Related Questions:
  1. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  3. From where can I do coaching for MSc Integrated Biotechnology exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  4. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  6. Entrance exam paper of MSc Biotechnology of June Delhi with syllabus?
  7. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  8. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  9. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  10. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers?
  11. What is the syllabus for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam of JNU?
  12. Syllabus of jnu combined entrance exam of biotechnology for MSc biotech?
  13. Syllabus of the entrance test of MSc Biotechnology?
  14. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology
  15. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance in biotechnology?
  16. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  17. Syllabus for JNU Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which are the good books to prepare for this Exam?
  18. Which syllabus to prepare for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biotechnology in JNU?
6th November 2011, 06:00 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?

HI,
the syllabus for the top exam M.Sc biotech is:-
-MATH OF +1 AND +2TH LEVEL
-PHYSICS OF +1 AND+2 LEVEL
-BIOLOGY OF +1 AND+2 LEVEL
-GRADUATION SUBJECTS

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?