25th December 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

Respected Sir,
I Mr. Shariq Mulla, currently studying 2nd year Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and having a great interest in Aeronautics and Aerospace Engineering. Can I get the opportunity to join my B.Tech course in the field of Aeronautics or Aerospace Engineering. If I get such an opportunity, I could be able to have a bright future. Please reply me as early as possible so that I would be able to manage my future interests.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  3. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to study M.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completion of B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)?
  5. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Can I study B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Tamil Nadu being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  10. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  14. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.E.(Genetic Engineering) being a Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  17. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  18. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
2nd January 2016, 11:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I Mr. Shariq Mulla, currently studying 2nd year Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and having a great interest in Aeronautics and Aerospace Engineering. Can I get the opportunity to join my B.Tech course in the field of Aeronautics or Aerospace Engineering. If I get such an opportunity, I could be able to have a bright future. Please reply me as early as possible so that I would be able to manage my future interests.
No, diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in aeronautical engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
2nd November 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

Respected sir, i'm 2nd year diploma student in computer science engineering sir i'm interested to b.tech in Aeronautical engineering.sir can i do b.tech in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in computer science .sir please ans ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?