12th April 2011, 08:18 PM
sangram keshari bal

After B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I do Aerospace Engineering?

Respected sir,
Can i do aerospace engineering after b.tech in electronics and telecommunication engineering? plese sugests.

12th August 2011, 03:16 AM
excuse me

Default Re: After B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I do Aerospace Engineering?

No dear you Can't go for masters in Aeronautics because it is a different field that of electronics and communication

According to me go for masters in that area only in which your bachelor is done.
27th February 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I do Aerospace Engineering?

i hav finishd B.tech its possible to do Master in aeronautical enginerring.... will u pls telll meeee....... then wat the formalities to study this ?
3rd September 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

After B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I do mtech in avionics

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/after-b-tech-electronics-telecommunication-engineering-can-i-do-aerospace-engineering-118949.html#ixzz0A2WGxe1Q
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?