20th April 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) being a Diploma Electronics 3rd year student?

Hi,
I am Urusa Jack, studying 3rd year Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering at St Xavier's on 10th basis. I want to study my B.E. in Aerospace Engineering. What should I do? Please help me. Do I need to get more eligibility for this field?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in IIT-Bombay for Diploma in Industrial Electronics student?
  2. Is it true that we can do 3rd year directly in Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  3. What is the advantage of doing diploma course while doing the engineering course in electronics and communications?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  5. Is US preferable to study MS in electronics?
  6. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  7. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  8. Can I do training in ISRO if I am doing 3rd year diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  9. How can I contact HR? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics engineering student
  10. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  12. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study B.Arch for Civil Engineering Diploma 3rd year student?
  14. Requirements to study B.Sc(Agriculture) next year for 3rd year Diploma student?
  15. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Electronics) for Electronics and Communication student?
  16. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  17. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  18. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
20th April 2016, 08:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) being a Diploma Electronics 3rd year student?

Being a Diploma holder in Electronics, you are not eligible to study B.E (Aerospace Engineering) course. If you are interested to study B.E (Aerospace Engineering), you must have to pursue Diploma course in Aerospace Engineering or you must have to pursue 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream from a recognised board. After completion of any one of the mentioned courses, you can get admission to study B.E (Aerospace Engineering) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?