11th February 2011, 06:56 PM
paragarora

I have got NIFT entrance exam admit card for M.Tech. admission instead of entrance exam for B.Tech. admission, what can I do now to get corrected admit card?

respected sir
i am parag arora from panipat.My nift application form no.-106094 is this.. but a mistake was there in encircling the circle and now my admit card issued for Mftech. entrance examination which held on 20feb.2011. but i marked that i am +2 appearing student and want to give B.FTech entrance exam....so i request you to give me some solution of this problem as entrance
exam date is near...plz sir..reply soon..

13th February 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I have got NIFT entrance exam admit card for M.Tech. admission instead of entrance exam for B.Tech. admission, what can I do now to get corrected admit card?

i have not got my admit card for nift entrance exam there was some mistake in form will it come or not
14th February 2011, 12:01 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: I have got NIFT entrance exam admit card for M.Tech. admission instead of entrance exam for B.Tech. admission, what can I do now to get corrected admit card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragarora View Post
respected sir
i am parag arora from panipat.My nift application form no.-106094 is this.. but a mistake was there in encircling the circle and now my admit card issued for Mftech. entrance examination which held on 20feb.2011. but i marked that i am +2 appearing student and want to give B.FTech entrance exam....so i request you to give me some solution of this problem as entrance
exam date is near...plz sir..reply soon..
Dear Friend;

Greeting for the day;

yes i have checked with your application form no it shows for M.Ftech and it is due to totally by your mistake,instead of encircling B.Ftech you hav e encircled M.Ftech so its better to contact as soon as possible to the given address they will help you better.

Admissions
Assistant Registrar (Admissions)
Tel: (011) – 26850470, 26542000
Email: [email protected]
OR

National Institute of Fashion Technology
(Ministry of Textiles)

NIFT Campus,
Hauz Khas,
Near Gulmohar Park,
New Delhi - 110 016

Phone: 011-26542100
Fax: 011-26542151

Good Luck
Thanks
14th February 2011, 12:11 AM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Thats a bizzare situation.I have checked your admit card against the application nuber you provided 106094 and found that you indeed have to appear for M.Ftech entrance exam.
Well it is either a 'BIG' mistake on your part or a mistake on theirs. If its your mistake, then trust me, nothing really can be done and unfortunately you cannot appear for the exam this year keeping in mind the fact that the exam is on 20th feb.

So i suggest that you call them on the following numbers and tell the problem, maybe they could provide a solution.

NIFT Campus,
Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park,
New Delhi - 110 016
Tel: +91-11-26867704, 26542139
Fax: +91-11-26851198
E-mail: [email protected]
www.nift.ac.in/delhi

You may also visit the campus in person and sought it out.
14th February 2011, 12:12 AM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have not got my admit card for nift entrance exam there was some mistake in form will it come or not
Hi,

Please tell me your application form number, may be I can help you out then.

Otherwise, visit the following link to obtain the same:

http://specialtest.in/nift2011/admitcard.asp
14th February 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

i dont know how to download nift admit card from net please help me
19th February 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i have opted for bac. design exam on 20th february 2011 , i dont know if i hve 2 gve test on both gat and cat or i just have 2 give one exam .. plzz help asap because the exam is tomorrow ...
29th March 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

i have misplaced my nift admit card..how can i get a duplicate , as i have been shortlisted for the sitution test????? please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?