11th March 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same?

what the average percentage a student should get for entrance in nift Delhi.Is it compulsory to do graduation or after 12 we can enter in nift Delhi. What are the subjects for entrance-exam in nift delhi

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  2. How to do NIFT if I am a student of 11th class with commerce stream
  3. Prerequisites for admission in NIFT?
  4. Admission procedure in B.Com (honors) in Delhi University after 59% in maths in 12th?
  5. How should I take admission in Delhi commerce? Where is the cutoff high?
  6. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?
  7. Whether 12th marks are considered for ranking in merit list of NIFT exam 2015?
  8. Can I get admission with 41% marks in 12th if applied for NIFT B.Des entrance exam being an SC candidate? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission in NIFT? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission?
  10. Can I apply for BCA at Delhi University having only 50 marks in Mathematics?
  11. Which subjects should I take in 11th and 12th? Fee structure for NIFT?
  12. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  13. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  14. How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
  16. What is the syllabus of NIFT? How should I prepare for NIFT exam?
  17. Information about B.des program in NIFT?
  18. How can i get admission in NIFT for Fashion Designing course after passing 12th standard?
3rd April 2012, 02:22 PM
zeya007

Default Re: Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same?

To get admission in any NIFT across India you will have to 1st appear in the entrance exam of NIFT then according to your rank you will get admission in different NIFT.
There are mainly 2 courses available there-
Fashion technology.
Fashion Designing.

Best of luck....
5th April 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same?

what is the date and sllybus of nift entrance exam for after 12th class student ?
5th April 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the date and sllybus of nift entrance exam for after 12th class student ?
5th April 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the date and sllybus for after 12th class?
5th April 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the date and sllybus for after 12th class?
5th April 2012, 04:38 PM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what the average percentage a student should get for entrance in nift Delhi.Is it compulsory to do graduation or after 12 we can enter in nift Delhi. What are the subjects for entrance-exam in nift delhi
dear friend ]

application form availabe 21st nov 2011 to 5th jan 2012
last date of submission of application form 10th jan 2012
written entrance exam date 12th feb 2012

National institute of fashion technology(NIFT) offers a wide variety of design,technlogy and management programs at the under graduate as well as the post graduate levels
15th May 2012, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

what is the date to get forms for 2012 enrollment
3rd July 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

which subject ask in nift entrance examination after 10 2 for the math student
10th September 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i m in punjab my daughter studing in 2, she wants to get admission in nift. May i get all information regarding this course?
20th September 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

my question is that my father has a business of embrodiery . So which course from nift is suggested for me.
23rd October 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

i'm studyng in xii want to join nift after xii...what is the procedure..??
27th October 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

hai. I am samar keshri my question is iam am
good painter. due to this resion iwant to
be a fashion designer. can I successfully in
the NIFT.
20th November 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in nift to directly 2nd year wid my marksheet of first year in fashion designing from anothr institute ?
13th January 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

can a student take addmission in N.I.F.T after 12 standardor not?
4th March 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

hai m vivek..i wants to know that whats the cutt off marks of nift
19th March 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I m at science stream but i am really intrested in Fashion designing can i go for Fashion Designing after calss 12
7th April 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in nift after 12th n wat r d minimum percentage requird fr it?Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
6th June 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to more info abt nift...........like-how much % is required,experience,syllabs,n many more.plzzzzzzzzzzzz reply
11th June 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

MOSTLY AT WHICH MONTH OF THE YEAR NIFT ENTRANCE EXAM IS TAKEN?
11th June 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

every year at which month nift exam take place?
12th June 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the actual and accurate fee for nift fron this year onwards..........??????????? plz do reply
6th September 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i am paasout in 12th in science stram and i m intrsted in fashion desining cn i go in nift
16th November 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of getting addmission in nift ?
what percentage is required in 12th to get addmission in nift ?
16th March 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

How much marks needed in 12 ? In which basis exams conduct? Directly after 12 we have to do? Or some Competition will held?
17th May 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i m in btech 4th year from Electronics and communication engineering....with 70%agreegate markss..
am i eligible to enter in fashion designing????...if so then please tell me any institution from where i can do the course..
plzzzzz reply me on my gmail.....plzzz give some information...
email id:[email protected]
15th June 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure ? And are there any kind of scholarships for a good rank in nift for masters prog. ? M doing engineering 2 yr completed I am starting my preparation from now cz I want a really good rank and I am passionate about it and wat more should I do and will it be fine if m of a diff. stream..is pg course adequate for a great knowledge about desiging?
15th June 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure ? And are there any kind of scholarships for a good rank in nift for masters prog. ? M doing engineering 2 yr completed I am starting my preparation from now cz I want a really good rank and I am passionate about it and wat more should I do and will it be fine if m of a diff. stream..is pg course adequate for a great knowledge about desiging?
Rply@ [email protected]
5th November 2014, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

what the average percentage a students should get for entrance in nift delhi in it compulsory to do graduation or after 12 we can enter in nift delhi what are the subjecs for entrance exam in nift delhi
27th March 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me what would be the cut off marks for nift 2015.my sister has got 20.00 and 12.40 respectively in cat and gat in b.design (general category).so,can u plz tell me on what basis is this score and out of how many total marks.it has been given in the result sheet that u r not shortlisted.what is the minimum marks for shortlist
29th June 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria and minimum cut off of entrance exam, in order to get admitted in NIFT?
19th July 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th this year nd I am an obc cast. I have got 60.5% in top 4 subjcts and 56% overall can I get admission in nift .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?