9th August 2010, 08:23 PM
harminder

Scope of jobs after BCA

respected sir ,

i am interested in software technology so want to take admission in BCA . sir please tell me scope of jobs after BCA . and also suggest me other career .

9th August 2010, 10:01 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scope of jobs after BCA

you can become lecturer,freelance writer,
also it sector companies takes to following jobs:
software analyst
techincal outsourcing
computer system organizer

9th August 2010, 11:11 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd

don't hurry for the job first have a complete course.

after BCA u will get jobs as software jobs in the IT firms like TCS , INFOSYS, IBM and many more.

but i will suggest u to go for MCA . after that u will get more salary .

best of luck.

9th August 2010, 11:33 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

There is lots of scope if you do MCA after BCA. BCA alone wont grab you a great job. So if you could do the masters then you can surely achieve great.

Its known that MCA people are equivalent to engineers. So if you have software building talent then i guess you should definately opt for it. Salaries are very high in this field

Best of Luck

9th August 2010, 11:38 PM
adityabhushan

if you have done bca , you should do mca too. this will imrove your job chances.
there are so many scope with mca.
you can be work as software engineer in industry.

but with bca, also jobs are available but not having good scale.

so just apply for this all,
with best wishes.
aditya

10th August 2010, 12:01 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Scope of jobs after BCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by harminder View Post
respected sir ,

i am interested in software technology so want to take admission in BCA . sir please tell me scope of jobs after BCA . and also suggest me other career .
oh dear you dont worry there is lot of scop after bca or mca you can placed in following company
TCS , INFOSYS, IBM
best of luck

10th August 2010, 12:36 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

BCA is a computer application course so it is obvious that it will provide jobs in the IT sector. The companies such as Wipro, Infotech, Satyam, Tata Consultancy Service, Siemens Communications, Vodafone, and Essar Communications are hiring BCA candidates from the most reputed colleges as well as Universities of India.

A BCA candidate can get employment in the following fields:
Graphics,
Multimedia,
Bank jobs,
Teaching faculty in IT Institutes.
Call centres

But for better job prospects & bright future it is advisable to pursue higher courses like MBA, MCA etc. once you have completed BCA

10th August 2010, 12:16 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after BCA you can get only software related jobs.

but as this is a competation market, so it will be better to do higher study after your BCA.

you can do given below courses after your BCA

1.MCA.

2.MBA.

etc.

all the best........

10th August 2010, 05:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

BCA can provide opportunities but are limited .If you wish to
enhance your professional or managerial skills you can opt forMBA/MCA.You canget opportunities like software engineer, IT Manager, Software Developer, Faculty etc…after your PG.

11th August 2010, 08:59 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi,

It is really appreciating that you want to build your career in software field..

Let me tell you the fact that as you have decided to go for BCA as a graduate level course, you must complete MCA in order to give your career the right direction..

Only doing BCA will not do much good for you keeping the software industry in mind. there are jobs but they will not be that much worthy for you.

You should do the MCA after completing BCA to have the sound knowledge on software applications. An MCA is somewhat equivalent to a B.Tech degree.

So go ahead ....best of luck!

15th August 2010, 05:15 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
After BCA You can get opportunities like ..........

software engineer,

IT Manager,

Software Developer,

Faculty etc…and many more

You should also do the MCA(for higher study)
All the best!

16th August 2010, 06:18 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

DEAR FRIEND,

there is a vary limited scope for getting a job after BCA... if u do MCA after

BCA u can get a good job, and the scope of ur getting job will increase..

u can get job after BCA , But it will be less salary job, which will not satishfy u... so i will suggest to go for MCA.

ALL THE BEST....

19th August 2010, 02:03 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

It has a very wide range of scope in the software fields,You can apply for various BPO'S such as the INFOSYS BPO ,WIPRO BPO and lots more....

Apart from this you can also apply to the government jobs in the banks such as for the PO posts,

But your job prospect will increase if you do MBA,after completing the BCA,All the best.

19th August 2010, 10:54 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

hi frend,
you have lot of job opertunities......dnt wry about that......some of them are:-
1.lecturer
2.freelance writer
3.technical outsourcing
4.computer system analyst

20th August 2010, 12:57 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

yes there is job on the basis of the bca profile,since this is basically a software

sector.so you will get the job in the software company,but dear the starting

salary will not be too good.so i will advice you to go for the mca and then go

for the job for better salary option and better job security option.

20th August 2010, 05:47 PM
answers_for_you

Hi Friend
Do not worry about the jobs because there are plenty of jobs for the BCA students...

You can go for many fields such as Defense,software field or the management ....

So do not get dishertened and do your study regularly and that's all the solution of job.

Best Wishes..

20th August 2010, 07:10 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

after bca there are lot of opportunities in software fields.

you can join as software developer in many software companies like TCS, WIBPRO, INFOSYS etc.

you can also do MCA. it will help you lot. you can also do MBA.

best of luck.

1st September 2010, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i m in BCA final year. i m doing it from bangalore.
i want to know what type of jobs i can expect after completion of my course.
i also want to know shall i go for MBA(systems) or MCA after my graduation, which one will be better.
and what range of salary i can expect after my BCA. Please reply.

11th September 2010, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am in BCA final. i am doing from rajasthan bharatpur
i want to know after BCA better MCA or MBA and what range of salary thease courses

24th September 2010, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

how much salary after mca.................

30th September 2010, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I m doing mca from distance education (punjab technical university) now tell me that after mca can i get good job?

1st October 2010, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

dear sir can i doing final year of bca.
after that can i join master on computer engineering.

22nd October 2010, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

M a BCA 2010 passout student.. M not interested in MCA because of some financial problem so i want to do ITSM course which is ITIL V3 certified... Is it good for my career....pls give me suggestions m damn confused...

30th October 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 1 subject back in my 5th sem bca i have to wait after 6sem to clear it...after clearing can i go for job?will it be scope in companies.... plz clear my doubts i'm worried....plz mail me [email protected] thank u

31st October 2010, 02:58 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
To become become a Software Developer or web-designer or take up a career in Systems Management, then BCA is the best course to get an early start for the careers. There are job opportunities in both large and small software development organizations as well as hardware companies.

You can also go for MCA after BCA though it is not necessary but desirable to pursue MCA after BCA if looking for even more better job opportunities in field of software programming and development.

Or even MBA after BCA is an option as with the background of BCA, you can look for managerial jobs in IT sector.Whreas with MCA degree you would be working in core field of software programming and development.

Overall,the demand for BCA graduates has dipped to some extent at present.
So,as you are interested in this field,i will suggest you to do either MCA or MBA after completing BCA.So that you will have enormous job opportunities and yes go as per your interests.

31st October 2010, 10:20 AM
koli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have 1 subject back in my 5th sem bca i have to wait after 6sem to clear it...after clearing can i go for job?will it be scope in companies.... plz clear my doubts i'm worried....plz mail me [email protected] thank u
you are in big trouble.

backlogs in 1st year is considerable, but companies don't want backlogs from 3rd sem in fact.

but dont worry, there is always a way.

try for those company which only demands for graduate pass.

all the best.

31st October 2010, 12:19 PM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
friend i would like to suggest u to go for MCA afte BCA. As master degree will open new gates for opportunities and nowadays the demand of MCA is greater by any degree and with the end of this financial year, there will be 90000 vacancies in this sector. So my suggestion is MCA
thank you, good luck

31st October 2010, 04:31 PM
sandy.thedemon

Hello Friend
After BCA you can join many softer developing companies for your job. Like infosys. GOOD luck.

31st October 2010, 04:42 PM
sandy.thedemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you you may get a good job just clear your back logs as soon as possible. GOOD LUCK.

31st October 2010, 11:49 PM
Sachin Narayan

hi,
scope of job after just BCA is really low, if u want to be competitive, u need to pursue MCA, then ur job opportunities will just go beyond par, there's lot of scope after MCA and nowadays this degree is in real demand both in government as well as in private sector.
thank you

1st November 2010, 01:31 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after BCA a good scope for jobs is available. after BCA if you are interested then you may go for higher study. you may do MCA or MBA.

but if you want to do job then also you can easily get job if you have a good knowledge. you may join in company those works on computer field like

TCS
INFOSYS
IBM
CTC and others so many company.

you also may do some networking job. you may go for indian defense. after BCA you will be eligible for job which need graduation criterion.

presently as market of computer is not so much good so there are less number of student admitting in computer related study. as a result after three or four years there will be shortage of computer engineer. now if you take admission in BCA you will pass out after three years. so you may face this advantage.

but i will suggest to go for higher study after your BCA. do MCA and then go for job. MCA will increase your job opportunity as well as area of job. so atleast do MCA. even after MCA you may join as a lecturer in an institution and also you may go for P.hd or in research field.

best of luck.

1st November 2010, 02:40 AM
Sunil kumar Barnwal

Dear Harmit,don't worry to get job after completing BCA.If you have talent in IT field you can get jobs but my suggestion is that you should do MCA course from reputed college because knowledge in bca persuade half of today's requirement in IT companies,so to get complete knowledge ,you should must do MCA.
BEST OF LUCK..

1st November 2010, 05:27 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

you can work as computer operator, freelance writer,Computer analyst and much more when you complete degrees like-MCA,B.TECH

1st November 2010, 09:03 AM
Bebith

some IT companies are now offering jobs in their concern.....so you can try that company jobs having high salary package................."WIPRO,TCS,INFOSYS,CTS,HCL ,aCCENTURE,L&T" these are some exams for offering jobs for BCa students.......and also government offering jobs in various fields even bank exams also available for your profession....you can apply to that jobs means go to the below links.....
https://careers.cts.com...register as a fresher........
http://www.freshersworld.com....find current day to day update of all types of jobs software as well as government include defrence

1st November 2010, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
respected sir ,

hello dear,
Firstly, i want to tell u that BCA degree has no importance today. You should take addmission in MCA course after BCA. In MCA, you will be having some similar papers like in BCA. But your programming skills will be developed by doing MCA.
You will be able to get jobs in different industries like software engineering and development, hardware and networking, research and development, services and application support.
Many big organizations in the IT industry like Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant Technology Services, IBM, Accenture offers good job opportunity and salary packages to fresh MCA candidates, which may be starting from 2.5 lakhs to 3.5 lakhs approximately and salary packages.

Now, it is your choice.

All the best.

1st November 2010, 10:51 AM
visree

Hi
There are so many options once you completed 12th std, like BCA, BBA,B.tech, Marine eng., Aeronautical eng. etc. So like that if you are going for BCA you can appear for IT jobs or any govt. jobs. Also you can do master degree also if you are interested. So main thing is that how you performing in your professional period. So all the very best.

1st November 2010, 11:04 AM
manju111

hi..
you have same oppurtunity of job like b.tech..
you can get job in it compnies like TCS,INFOSIS etc..
but if u will do MCA after BCA then u will get high post and salary..
so do first do MCA after BCA then find job..
all the best..

1st November 2010, 11:10 AM
sakran

Red face Re: Scope of jobs after BCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi k View Post
dear frnd

don't hurry for the job first have a complete course.

after BCA u will get jobs as software jobs in the IT firms like TCS , INFOSYS, IBM and many more.

but i will suggest u to go for MCA . after that u will get more salary .

best of luck.
dear friend,,
my advice is to learn some computer courses and try for software job after completion of bca..............as commpanies want a talanted person but not any dgree holder..i you have skills companies will knock u r door.all the best

1st November 2010, 11:31 AM
tists

but i will suggest u to go for MCA .

1st November 2010, 12:20 PM
chanti999

Red face Re: Scope of jobs after BCA

Quote:
respected sir ,

bca is a well settled course,,,but mca is a must to do after bca if you opt for an IT field,,,,there are openings in several IT companies,,,so dont worry about job,,,
if u do only bca,,,it will be difficult for u to manage ur job desire,,,
other than this u can also opt mba,,,y u r not taking btech if u r so much interested in IT shade,,, think and all the best ,,,

1st November 2010, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am the student of BCA. I have completed my bca course. Can i join M.tech in computer related fields. M.tech or MCA which course will be better for me ? After m tech or mca can we directly join at Phd ?

1st November 2010, 02:45 PM
lavkrish

With your BCA degree you should complete the language courses like java or dot net or SAP.Once you start your degree simultaneously you go to good computer training institute and learn the languages side by side and don t think the course alone get you a good job you should be have a dual rule and in the three years of study learn everything practically then you will get a great position in software field.

1st November 2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
respected sir ,

Hi Friend
I sugested you to go for BCA Regular from a reputed University.
and Focus on one programming language like C# and Java.
and complete BCA with good marks.
You will surely get a placement...

and after that you need to join correspondence MCA....
and do Job.

That's Better for a bright future from my side.

Best of Luctk For your Career.
Ankur Jain

2nd November 2010, 04:49 PM
sanjusabu

Quote:
respected sir ,

As you have finished BCA , you can look for following options as your higher education :-
1) You can try for M.Sc.Tech in Computer Science and then if you can do well then you can go for IIT.
2) You can try for MBA and it is very good option for you as you can enhance yourself in both technical and management side. After MBA career option is also very appreciating.
3) You can also try for MCA which is also very good P.G. option.

If you want to enhance yourself more in technical side so try to choose M.Sc.Tech or MCA otherwise go for MBA.

For MCA you can go for following colleges :-
1) Pune University, Pune
2) Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University(Delhi)
3) Banaras Hindu University

For MBA you can go for the following colleges :-
1) 7 Indian Institute of Management
2) Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI) ,Jamshedpur
3) Indian Institute of Planning and Management
4) IIT Delhi
5) Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.

23rd November 2010, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

hi iam doing my b.c.a i had a confusion that i can continue m.c.a or m.b.a

3rd December 2010, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

how shall i apply for interviews after completion of bca

13th December 2010, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

what after mca from ignou? can i get get good job after doing mca from ignou or lucknow university?
what type of jobs are offered after doing mca? can i teach in colleges as a professeur ? what is
the starting salary after doing mca?

18th December 2010, 09:15 PM
Narayan lohar

respected sir, i have done BCA (IT) now i m doing MBA . i want to do a job .sir please tell me should i do a job or not .i am confuse.give me solution,

19th December 2010, 11:45 AM
ruchika4989

you may find jobs with less packages so i will advice you to go for MBA or MCA first

21st December 2010, 02:57 PM
drdo99
Banned

friend,
some of the important jobs are:
computer graphics

cad/cam

artificial intellgence

dbms.
these are some field of bca students joining.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?