22nd August 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Which MBA course is suitable for me while working in power plant as Electrical Engineer?

iam working in power plant as electrical engg which mba course is suitable regarding my work

27th September 2011, 07:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which MBA course is suitable for me while working in power plant as Electrical Engineer?

An MBA after completing the B.Tech is in high demand in the job market. The MBA specializations are many. Most of the engineering students go in for the Operations management, Logistics, Finance etc as specializations. There are other specializations such as Marketing, HR, retail etc as specializations. Again you should only go for a specialization relating to a field where in you are interested. Hence it cannot be said that this stream is the best, it is only one of the good options
1st October 2011, 12:33 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Which MBA course is suitable for me while working in power plant as Electrical Engineer?

An MBA after completing the B.Tech is in high demand in the job market. The MBA specializations are many. Most of the engineering students go in for the Operations management, Logistics, Finance etc as specializations. There are other specializations such as Marketing, HR, retail etc as specializations. Again you should only go for a specialization relating to a field where in you are interested. Hence it cannot be said that this stream is the best, it is only one of the good options
30th December 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm completing my B-Tech degree in Electrical. hm... i want to join any MBA course but I dont understand which type of course i select for MBA..
2nd January 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done BE IN ELECTRICAL ENG. And mba in hr/marketing doing job in steel company. is it better for my career
18th August 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Which mba course is suitable for me while working in power plant as mechanical engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?