23rd August 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Date of the exam for selection of lecturers in UP Higher Education Allahabad?

what is the date of examination for the selection of lecturers in uttar pradesh higher education allahabad under the adv. no. 44-45?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of the exam of lecturers in UP higher education Allahabad?
  2. Date of screening exam/Interview for the Adv. No 44 and 45 for the post of Lecturers in Government Aided Degree Colleges under UP higher education selection commission, Allahabad?
  3. What is the interview date for the post of lecturer(Sociology) of UP Higher Education department
  4. How can I join SL commission?
  5. List jobs for Graduates in Government Polytechnic colleges? -- [New]
  6. Is M.Ed ONLY meant for Lecturers? What is the scope or weightage of an M.Ed Degree in School Level Education?
  7. What is exam date of ad. no.44 of utter Pradesh higher education commission?
  8. Exam date of lecturer of up higher education service commission adv. no. 44 & 45 of uphesc -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is the MSc Computer Science degree by school of distance education Allahabad University approved to seek promotion in higher secondary schools in Kerala?
  10. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  11. Shiksha Visharad course of Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad a distance education or regular course?
  12. Date of results of ARO Allahabad High Court Exam?
  13. What is the selection procedure for senior lecturers in DIETS? Is it to be done or not?
  14. Examination date of U.P. Higher Education Service Commission exam as per advertisement No. 44 and 45 for the post of Lecturer?
  15. Date of conduct of SI selection? Am I eligible for distance education degree? I have completed my 12th and diploma
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  17. What's the scheduled examination date for ARO, Allahabad exam?
  18. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
2nd September 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of the exam for selection of lecturers in UP Higher Education Allahabad?

what is the screening examination date of military science
3rd September 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of the exam for selection of lecturers in UP Higher Education Allahabad?

i want to know date of examination against advt. no. 44 for lecturer in maths
29th September 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

dear sir pleas adv 44 lect hindi exm deat and telme
22nd October 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how i m doing job in degree college in commerce department
27th October 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 know how 2 apply for govt degree college lecturerer in computer department
6th January 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of written exam of adv no.44& 45 in up higher education allahabad
9th January 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification for higher education in up.is only net qualified person eligible for this exam
1st September 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of screening test for law subject.please tell me. .......manoj singh
1st September 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

please tell me date of screenig test of law subject. manoj singh
26th September 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Date of the exam for selection of lecturers in UP Higher Education Allahabad?(subject-Economics)
26th September 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Date of the exam for selection of lecturers in UP Higher Education Allahabad?(SUBJECT-ECONOMICS)
26th September 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to know date of examination against advt. no. 44 for lecturer in ECONOMICS
10th May 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the date of examination against advt. no.44 and45 for lecturer in psychology
10th May 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the date of screening exam against advt. no. 44 and 45 for lecturer in psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?