21st December 2011, 03:43 PM
MAnu951

After passing 12th with Non Medical how to get a job? In which sector can I get a job?

I have passed my 10+2 with non-medical in March 2010. Now I want to do the job. Plz tell me that in which sector I try to find the job.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Non Medical sector after passing 12th?
  2. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  3. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  4. How to get a job in government sector after passing 12th with 56%? I am doing engineering in E&C
  5. How to get a job in medical field after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do to get a Job in IT sector being a candidate having scored 79.7% in 10th, 70.6% in 12th and 74.14% in BE?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Can I get a good job in government/private sector after passing B.Tech with 74%?
  9. How to get a job in IT sector after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineeirng
  10. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector bank after passing 12th with 61% marks?
  11. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more? -- [New]
  12. How to get a job in medical field after passing 12th with 73%
  13. Can I get a job in Automobile sector after scoring 65% in 12th standard
  14. Can I get any government job after passing NIOS 12th non medical? I have scored 65% in it
  15. Can I get a job in government sector after passing 12th from PCM with 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?
  17. What is the possibility to make a career in the PSU sector after doing B.Tech EC? Best coaching to find a job in sector job?
  18. How to get a job in government sector after passing 12th exam with 55%?
15th April 2012, 08:35 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After passing 12th with Non Medical how to get a job? In which sector can I get a job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAnu951 View Post
I have passed my 10+2 with non-medical in March 2010. Now I want to do the job. Plz tell me that in which sector I try to find the job.
HI!
After passing 12th with non-medical stream you have many option like:-
> Indian Army
> Indian Air Force
> Indian Navy
> T.T.
> Bank Clark
etc

Friend if you do graduation then you have many good optiion like I.A.S, I.P.S, I.E.S etc.

ALL THE BEST!
15th April 2012, 10:55 PM
geniustammy

Default Re: After passing 12th with Non Medical how to get a job? In which sector can I get a job?

after passing 12th with non medical stream, you can go for :
bank tests
post office tests
railway tests
N.D.A exam
navy, army or air force
teacher
but do your graduation first then you have a lot of options for job
30th May 2012, 07:45 PM
kaveribiswas

After passing 12th with non-medical stream you have many option like:-
> Indian Army
> Indian Air Force
> Indian Navy
> T.T.
> Bank Clark
etc
10th May 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i wont to know about bio.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?