24th August 2011, 02:07 PM
rajkiranp

How may I get a job in marketing field after completing BBM degree?

plaz help me, i have done BBM, now i want to do job, bt how, wher i don't know, whenever i try i get only BPO jobs, bt i want to do marketing jobs, plaz help me

23rd August 2012, 07:25 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get a job in marketing field after completing BBM degree?

After BBM course you can find enough opportunities in the role of a marketing professional. You can get in to the position of Business Development Executive in IT firms as well as other private sector firms. You can apply for marketing manager jobs in banks like ICICI, HDFC, SBI, and IOB. Sales jobs in product manufacturing firms as well as service based firms will also be suitable for you. Details on these jobs will be available in the official portal of the concerned organization.
23rd March 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

what are scope after bbm with out mba?
3rd January 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

After my BBM can i join a job ,work for 1or2 years and then do my MBA?is it a good plan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?