3rd February 2013, 09:34 AM
harshadchawra

What are the fields in which satellite communication offers job for students?

what are the fields in which satellite communication offers jobs for students and how it is better in terms of job offerings than embedded systems ?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any courses after B.E in Satellite Communication? Institutes offering the course? Jobs prospects available? What kind of work is expected from a satellite communication engineer?
  2. IETE DIPIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Elements of Satellite Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Which has a better job score, Embedded System or Satellite Communication?
  4. IETE AMIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Satellite and Space Communication Exam -n Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. PTU B. Tech in ECE 8th Sem. Satellite Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How is the faculty and placements of KIIT B.Tech programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scope and good institutes in India for M.E (electronics)? Specialization for a bright career and interest in Satellite communication? GATE rank required?
  8. Is CA better than MBA(HR)?
  9. What jobs are available for electronics and communication students in power sector in government and private fields
  10. What extra knowledge should I need to develop to get placed in core companies of ECE field? How to prepare for this?
  11. What to do to get admission into ISRO?
  12. Is there any short term course for E&TC student with 1 backlog?
  13. Which is the best field between Electrical and communication engineering and computer science
  14. What are the job offers available for BBA degree completed students in Abroad?
  15. Previous years ISRO exam question papers with answers?
  16. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE? -- [New]
  17. How to do 4 weeks summer training in HAL Bangalore?
  18. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineering students?
3rd January 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the fields in which satellite communication offers job for students?

hello,
I would like to know whether after B.E(electronics)....choosing M.E specialization in satellite communication will offer jobs....and whether it will be better scope than embedded related jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?