4th September 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get the entrance exam form for Company Secretary Course? Can I sit for the June entrance test?

I am in b.com 1st year and want admission in company secretary course from where i get entrance test form can i sit in entrance test in June while filling the form in September

1st October 2011, 12:13 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get the entrance exam form for Company Secretary Course? Can I sit for the June entrance test?

Dear Friend

As you are a 12th passed student you can take admission in Foundation course
of the Company Secretary Course.

For June-2012 examination you have to register for the course on or before 30th September, 2011.

The last date to apply for the June-2012 exam is 5th December 2011.

If you miss the date 30th September then you should register before 31st March, 2012 so that
you can apply for December-2012 exam.
The application for Dec-2012 exam shall be closed on 5th June 2012.

Visit: www.icsi.in to register.

Official website : www.icsi.edu
29th February 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get the entrance exam form for Company Secretary Course? Can I sit for the June entrance test?

Hi,
i just want a link from which we download form of cs june 2012 examination .
or we can fill the cs june 2012 examination online.
11th March 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

HOW COURSE FEE & BOOKS FEE VALUE
2nd June 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

after completing m.com, can i do cs???
14th July 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me where company secretary entrance exam form get in ghaziabad
14th July 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.please
7th September 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

from where shall i get CA forms? i m in 12 n wanna know when n where to register forms. when will registration n till which date?plz help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?