15th January 2011, 01:03 PM
A. Srinivasa Rao, Ongole.

Which are the company secretary course institutes at Hyderabad, Chennai and Vijayawada? Date of entrance test and registration fee details?

Sir,
We Want Company Secretary Course Institutes at Hyderabad & Chennai & Vijayawada. and also we want Entrance Test Details and Registration Fee Detals.

19th May 2011, 07:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the company secretary course institutes at Hyderabad, Chennai and Vijayawada? Date of entrance test and registration fee details?

Hello friend,
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India-ICSI offers the course through distance learning.
For admission, you will need to contact
Southern India Regional Council
CSI-SIRC House, No.9 Wheat Crofts Road,
Nungambakkam,
Chennai 600 034
Phone: 28279898, 28222212
Fax: 28268685

If you have passed +2 level of examination, you will have to register for the Foundation Program. The registration fee for foundation program is Rs.3600.

If you are a graduate, you are eligible to register for the Executive Program.
The registration fee for commerce graduate is Rs.7000 and for non-commerce graduates its Rs.7750.

For more information, click here
31st May 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the company secretary course institutes at Hyderabad, Chennai and Vijayawada? Date of entrance test and registration fee details?

please suggest me some coaching centres for CS in hyderabad
7th June 2011, 12:09 PM
rahul1985_cs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please suggest me some coaching centres for CS in hyderabad

Many CS institutes are there in Hyderabad, but out of it I prefer "VIGNAN CS" is the best now a days, last year I visited many CS institutes in Hyderabad, In my search of finding CS institutes, I found one institute ***** with 2 much crowed in the class (where u will not find personal caring, no response/reply for ur doubts, other problems....),

finally I along with my friends visited VIGNAN CS office and we found many good things after we join there, now I along with all my batchmates could completed CS-Executive program in a single attempt which is very good and happy news for all of us.

Here i would like to share some good experience to you before u choose the coaching center in Hyderabad - Limited students were in the class room, Very good response was there from Management & Faculty regarding CS studies, full time exams for every 15 days were conducted, doubts/revision classes for every 15 days times (but in other institutes I found at the end of the course but in VIGNAN CS for every 15 day so that we were very perfect in the subjects regularly), Faculty was also fully Qualified and Working experienced, Motivation classes by the Guest people.... the many things is the Individual caring from Management side (they used to take feed back of Subject, Faculty, Other things for every 30 days from all the students), in that way they were improving the standards and quality in the CS teaching. So far I found this is the only Institute Exclusively for Company Secretary course in Hyderabad, even though some other institutes in Hyderabad i did not find cs EXCLUSIVE institute other than VIGNAN CS.

My advice is forget about other CS institutes in Hyderabad, coz all the institutes mixing all IPCC, ICWA, CS students in the LAW subjects.... only i found and experienced seperate classes exclusively for CS students in VIGNAN CS.

Finally I suggest you one thing as a CS professional student, it's always better to go and enquirer all the details in VIGANA CS and come to one decision, call (9392656567) and enquir & have clear discussion with them.

Thanks & Wish u all the best -
Rahul (CS)
[email protected]
12th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees that i have to pay for executive prog
24th June 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
My name is Poorna chandar ,working in icici bank as a Junior Officer.I did my MBA in 2011,I want to join in CS.so,please send me the details in brief(fee,exam dates,coaching centre in hyd,course duration,.etc)
12th July 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

CS Vignan was founded only in the month of Jun 2011, how can one take coaching without the faculty and the institute and pass executive. Dont believe in wrong ads, enquire with other students and join. Dont waste 6 months of your valuable time. Now-a-days, people, who dont know what are the subjects in the course are also starting institutes by just keeping demy names. dont waste time.... Digvijay Coaching Centre is best for Executive level, check it,, Advise friends also,,,
3rd August 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am practicing as advocate since last f2 years, what is the procedure to do company secretary course and fee details and i am resident of hyderabad
i give my email [email protected]
21st August 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

hi,
Am a b.com student pursuing my final year. please suggest me when i can join cs course. i mean while pursuing my degree or after completing degree.
i give my email [email protected]
10th October 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

can i join in cs course while doing job?plz send me reply
10th December 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

please do suggest me the best coaching centers for CS in chennai? absolutely tires of searching for one if anyone knows please do help me.
12th December 2011, 06:59 PM
Neha syeda

Question Re: Which are the company secretary course institutes at Hyderabad, Chennai and Vijayawada? Date of entrance test and registration fee details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul1985_cs View Post
Many CS institutes are there in Hyderabad, but out of it I prefer "VIGNAN CS" is the best now a days, last year I visited many CS institutes in Hyderabad, In my search of finding CS institutes, I found one institute ***** with 2 much crowed in the class (where u will not find personal caring, no response/reply for ur doubts, other problems....),

finally I along with my friends visited VIGNAN CS office and we found many good things after we join there, now I along with all my batchmates could completed CS-Executive program in a single attempt which is very good and happy news for all of us.

Here i would like to share some good experience to you before u choose the coaching center in Hyderabad - Limited students were in the class room, Very good response was there from Management & Faculty regarding CS studies, full time exams for every 15 days were conducted, doubts/revision classes for every 15 days times (but in other institutes I found at the end of the course but in VIGNAN CS for every 15 day so that we were very perfect in the subjects regularly), Faculty was also fully Qualified and Working experienced, Motivation classes by the Guest people.... the many things is the Individual caring from Management side (they used to take feed back of Subject, Faculty, Other things for every 30 days from all the students), in that way they were improving the standards and quality in the CS teaching. So far I found this is the only Institute Exclusively for Company Secretary course in Hyderabad, even though some other institutes in Hyderabad i did not find cs EXCLUSIVE institute other than VIGNAN CS.

My advice is forget about other CS institutes in Hyderabad, coz all the institutes mixing all IPCC, ICWA, CS students in the LAW subjects.... only i found and experienced seperate classes exclusively for CS students in VIGNAN CS.

Finally I suggest you one thing as a CS professional student, it's always better to go and enquirer all the details in VIGANA CS and come to one decision, call (9392656567) and enquir & have clear discussion with them.

Thanks & Wish u all the best -
Rahul (CS)
[email protected]
Rahul can you please tell me whether in this institute the placements are good ? next year i am going to join CS couse and i need a good college...pls anybody who are CS or doing CS or want to suggest a good one ....pls so help me.... i m neha.....u could also mail me....please ...my email is [email protected].
24th February 2012, 08:55 AM
rahul1985_cs

Smile Re: Which are the company secretary course institutes at Hyderabad, Chennai and Vijayawada? Date of entrance test and registration fee details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CS Vignan was founded only in the month of Jun 2011, how can one take coaching without the faculty and the institute and pass executive. Dont believe in wrong ads, enquire with other students and join. Dont waste 6 months of your valuable time. Now-a-days, people, who dont know what are the subjects in the course are also starting institutes by just keeping demy names. dont waste time.... Digvijay Coaching Centre is best for Executive level, check it,, Advise friends also,,,

So, u think no other institutes in this world can teach CS course except ur advised institute.... see lot many institutes are there and ur advised instiute also came from initial level.... try to encourage the best and good institutes (VIGNAN CS) who supports and help the CS students.... visit www.vignancs.com website for all the information.....
25th March 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

im doing 2nd pu now... nd m looking for the best cs coaching centers in bangalore as well as hydrabad....pls mail me to this id if u know such [email protected] me mail me....tanku
19th May 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

i m working i will be joing cs which institute is best cs course please rly me
5th June 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i have registered my self to company secretory executive programs from mumbai but i have to attend my sip programs from hydrabad
19th August 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i have cmpltd my mba .... i want to do cs ... hw can i register which insistute can i join ..
21st October 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum salary of cs students? and what is the duration of the course i mean complete course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?