14th April 2015, 11:53 PM
saikarthik99

Entrance exam to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) in Amity University for 12th Science student? Fee structure of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) there?

Hello everyone,
I have completed 12th Science and
I want to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering)
in Amity University. Kindly tell me the
entrance exam which I have to give?
And also let me know the fee structure.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University?
  4. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  5. Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University
  6. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  7. How can I join marine engineering after my 12th class in Amity University Chennai? What is the total fee structure?
  8. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  10. In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?
  11. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  12. List of state/self funded institutes which participate in AIEEE?
  13. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  14. Can a person do M.Tech in mechanical after B.E in Civil? Which courses can I do in M.Tech?
  15. Entrance exams other than Engineering and Medical for 12th Science student?
  16. Best colleges in Kerala to study forensic science? Is there any entrance test? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I study BS Electrical Engineering through education? What is the fee structure?
  18. Which book should I refer to prepare for NIFT entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?