11th July 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the various scholarships available to do Masters in Germany?

I am pursuing my B.TECH in india can i please know the details of MASTERS in GERMANY,i also wanted to know about the SCHOLARSHIPS being provided there and i also wanted to know about the availabilities of getting a PART TIME JOB over there

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  2. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  3. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  4. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  5. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  6. Universities admission and visa process for doing masters in Germany?
  7. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which scholarships are offered for doing Ph.D. in Germany?
  9. What are the scholarships available for doing Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  10. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  11. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  12. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  13. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  14. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  15. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  16. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  17. List of good universities available in Germany for doing doctral studies?
  18. What is the rank needed to do MS in Germany?
11th July 2016, 06:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various scholarships available to do Masters in Germany?

To do Masters in Germany, you must have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. To get admission in Master's degree course in German Universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in German Universities.

To get scholarship for pursuing your Master's degree course in German Universities, you should have good aggregate in your Graduation and good score in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. Some universities offer part-time job for some students for some specific period and the remaining students who need part-time job need to search for job on their own in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?