4th August 2010, 12:44 AM
Swetharamesh

Scope of Post Graduation in medical microbiology after B.Sc. Microbiology?

Hi.. im in my final year B.Sc.Microbiology.. thinking of doing medical microbiology for P.G.. does this have scope??

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Post Graduation in medical microbiology after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  3. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  4. Which post graduation course to do after B.Sc Microbiology?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  6. What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?
  7. Which course is good between M.Sc medical microbiology and clinical microbiology? -- [New]
  8. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
  9. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  11. Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?
  12. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  13. What to study between M.Sc Medical Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  14. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  15. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  16. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  17. What is BSc microbiology? What is the scope and career in BSc Microbiology
  18. Scope after completing BSc Microbiology in Medical?
4th August 2010, 10:08 AM
rajanivedha

Thumbs up Re: Scope of Post Graduation in medical microbiology after B.Sc. Microbiology?

hi
its good to know that you want to do post graduation in medical microbiology its got scope .. even better one is immunology and life science so that you can go into research and also job also ... its your decision
4th August 2010, 06:16 PM
khusi

Default Re: Scope of Post Graduation in medical microbiology after B.Sc. Microbiology?

there is scope for this course in foreign countries i would advice you to go for ms in microbiology,also there are lots of research work going on this subject in foreign countries.
in India its still in starting stages
all the best
5th August 2010, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Post Graduation in medical microbiology after B.Sc. Microbiology?

hi i m Parvinder i've done B.Sc in basic science with 53.55%. Is microbio and bioinformatics better choice after doing PGDCA?
5th August 2010, 07:35 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Medical microbiology has very good future aspects.

You can do M.Sc or MS in medical microbiology from a good institute.

There are also scopes of doing Master's in clinical psychology.

But one thing to say, only doing Master's can't give you an assured or permanent job, you should do Phd research works in the special subject of your Master's degree.

The institutes offering PG in medical microbiology are:

University of Delhi ,

Kurkshetra University,

Guru Nanak Dev Univ., Amritsar

Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar

Nagpur University,

All the best!
6th August 2010, 03:11 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

It is one of the good study for post-graduation as microbiology as enermous application in medical. there is a good clinical setup of microbiology in each hospital and in Pakistan very less people are specilized in microbiology so i think you should proceed in this field and i hope it will be best for you if you also have interest in this field.
6th August 2010, 04:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Microbiologists find opportunities in large pharmaceutical industries, hospitals,clinics, food, beverage and chemical industries, education ,business. They are absorbed in the public sector too. Medical microbiologists work in Health Protection Agency laboratories..You can be appointed as general microbiologist, agricultural microbiologists, Industrial microbiologists, Marine Microbiologists. Microbiologists are appointed by the universities, research institutes and industrial companies to do basic research in environmental, healthcare and agricultural research.
9th August 2010, 01:24 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Ya bro there is lots of scope in it. Infact there is scope in everything. Its you who builds the scope. All my fellow friends have mentioned above where all you can get a job, but i will say that if you are the best then why wont they hire you? think about that.

So go for it wholeheartedly and best of luck
9th August 2010, 09:26 AM
rohit_k

yes friend medical microbiology for P.G is varous scope in india.if you complete bsc with good percentage then you can direction get admission in microbiology of any top university.
11th August 2010, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

DOING PG FROM CHEMISTRY OR MICROBIOLOGY WHICH IS MORE PREFERABLE IN JOBS ASPECT IN INDIA
11th August 2010, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

MOHD WASIF ALI (COMPLTED GRADUATION)
HOW R THE SCOPES OF MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY IN PHARMA INDUSTRIES IN INDIA AND AS WELL AS ABROAD 9849006132
17th August 2010, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

wether M.Sc(Microbiology) or M.Sc(medical Microbiology) or M.Sc(Applied Microbology) is same or diffrent postion ? kindly clarify
18th August 2010, 02:32 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

after b.sc it will be more beneficial to in the pg in medical microbiology.since

this branch is a part of the medical science,so the scope in India is very

good.and there is also a great job option.so you are thinking about good

carrier.so go on this tracks
21st August 2010, 08:46 PM
sanskriti gautam

i am doing MSC(microbiology).where should i apply for jobs.Which are the companies in India which appoint microbiologists.
31st August 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i'm currently doing msc medical microbiology i jus wanna know about career aspects in this field where do i get jobs
13th September 2010, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i have done m.sc in medical microbiology in 2008.now i want to do phd in microbiology.so from where i can do phd and what is the processe to registered in phd.name some colleges which conduct phd and there date of entrance exams
5th November 2010, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am a b.h.m.s graduate. now working as a medical officer, i want to do msc.microbiology, can i do this? if i will do in distance mode, is it helpful for my carrier? can i open my own pathology laboratory after Msc microbiology?
7th November 2010, 08:15 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Scope of Post Graduation in medical microbiology after B.Sc. Microbiology?

After your graduation you can go for masters and in microbiology, from this you can get very good jobs

many pharmecuetical companies are in search for the candidates with this qualification,
or you can go in agriculture department, teaching profession or can opt for research do you P.hd. and after that post doctorate..

after that you'll get chance to go abraod..chioce is yours..all the best..
25th November 2010, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

hi, am doing B.Sc Microbiology....
2nd December 2010, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

is there any other job oppurtunity for an MSc microbiologist in a hospital apart from pathological laboratory????
3rd December 2010, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

hi,can anyone kindly let me know the oppurtunities for either studying or working in dubai with bsc microbiology background?
13th December 2010, 03:48 PM
akram mansuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swetharamesh View Post
Hi.. im in my final year B.Sc.Microbiology.. thinking of doing medical microbiology for P.G.. does this have scope??
hi................
i am akram mansuri iask to you can i open own pathology laboratories after b.sc.microbilogy or medical microbiology
28th December 2010, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

can u becom a lecturer in medical colleges after doing ur msc medical microbiology
1st January 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done BSc medical microbiology and secured 73 % . Please guide me what to do further
7th February 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i have done Bsc medical microbiology and secured 69%.please guide me what to do further
21st March 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

hai,i'm sahiti
i'm dng my 2nd year bsc with combinations microbiology,biochemistry & clinical biochemistry.i'm comfused whether to go to msc in medical college or clincal research plz help me but i want to work more on cancer biology so which subject shud i opt for my msc whic can help me work in my interested field??? plz reply
4th June 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

hi i wanna do bsc in microbiology.........does it have a gud scope or shall i proceed fr any other choice n i even wanna knw wat will b d payscale fr a bsc in micro or an msc in micro???????????plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me i am in gr8 confusion.........
12th June 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

which is better b pharma or bsc microbiology?
30th June 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by swetharamesh View Post
hi.. Im in my final year b.sc.microbiology.. Thinking of doing medical microbiology for p.g.. Does this have scope??
i complate my b.sc microbilogy in 2009
19th July 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of microbiology?
26th July 2011, 03:33 PM
rahulchs

hi dear,
It is one of the good study for post-graduation as microbiology as enermous application in medical. there is a good clinical setup of microbiology in each hospital and in Pakistan very less people are specilized in microbiology so i think you should proceed in this field and i hope it will be best for you if you also have interest in this field.

thanks
2nd August 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

give me the name institutions providing phd in medical microbiology.
23rd August 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

is b.a.m.s eligible for msc microbiology?
24th August 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

which one is better medical microbiology or general microbiology?
5th September 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

HI,
I am MD.SHARIFULL ISLAM I completed B.Sc in Microbiology from Gono Bishwabidyalay,Bangladesh.I want to get a job in the Medical laboratory as a Microbiologist any country in the world.My E.mail is [email protected] please response my question.If any one response my question give me an E.mail in my E.mail.Tank to all.
6th September 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

what will be the scope for msc medical microbiology students in medical field????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????
14th September 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

what will be the scope for BSC industrial microbiology students in medical field?
16th September 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

kya hum microbiologist ko Dr.kah sktay hain...............
15th October 2011, 10:17 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

there is scope for this course in foreign countries i would advice you to go for ms in microbiology,also there are lots of research work going on this subject in foreign countries.
all the best
15th October 2011, 10:32 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

all the best
16th October 2011, 12:08 AM
raju bhai

Hi dear,

Medical microbiology has very good future aspects.

You can do M.Sc or MS in medical microbiology from a good institute.

There are also scopes of doing Master's in clinical psychology.

But one thing to say, only doing Master's can't give you an assured or permanent job, you should do Phd research works in the special subject of your Master's degree.

The institutes offering PG in medical microbiology are:

University of Delhi ,

Kurkshetra University,

Guru Nanak Dev Univ., Amritsar

Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar

Nagpur University,

Thanks
16th January 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by megha ram singh View Post
After your graduation you can go for masters and in microbiology, from this you can get very good jobs

many pharmecuetical companies are in search for the candidates with this qualification,
or you can go in agriculture department, teaching profession or can opt for research do you P.hd. and after that post doctorate..

after that you'll get chance to go abraod..chioce is yours..all the best..
hiii Meghaji i just want to know that right know Im doing Bsc microbiology... After that which field i have to choose for Masters?
15th February 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir, I am Saranya Saminathan. doing B.sc microbiology, I am interested in pursuing M.tech in Biotechnology. Is it possible to go for it? could you please give me the details about M.tech in biotechnology. What can I do for it? Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?