2nd August 2013, 09:40 PM
shivakreddy

How to apply in universities to do masters in computers after completing B.Tech with 76%

i completed my btech with 76%. i got 300 marks in gre. i want to apply for us universities to do masters in computers. pls provide me a list of 10 best universities which give scholarships . thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  2. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  3. Can I get a chance to do masters in Foreign Countries after completing B.Tech with 66%?
  4. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  5. Which are the universities in America that I can apply to do my masters?
  6. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  7. How to apply for top 10 universities in India for MCA after completing BSc(Computers)?
  8. Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?
  9. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree?
  12. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. How may I get good universities in Germany for Masters in Electrical power engineering? I've secured 70 % marks in academics
  14. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student? -- [New]
  15. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  16. Any professional courses in computers which are run by recognized universities after 10th?
  17. List of universities and scholarships offered for PhD course in chemical engineering after completing masters?
  18. Should I go for masters after completing engineering in 5 years with 53%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?