9th November 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Which type of scholarship I can get to for a degree in Microbiology? Can I apply for various scholarships simultaneously?

Hello sir,
I have passed intermediate with 96% and now want to get degree in Microbiology. But my father can't effort the fees. Which type of scholarship I can get to study? Can I apply for various scholarships simultaneously?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  2. Scholarship for Ph.D. course for OBC category students?
  3. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. For which scholarship i can apply being a B.Sc. (Honours) graduates?
  5. What to do after masters in Microbiology? How to apply for scholarship's abr?ad/ -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can i get scholarship after securing 88% in 10th Board?
  7. How can I apply for scholarship if pursing B.Tech 4th year in Gujarat?
  8. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the process followed for applying for merit scholarship after 12th standard?
  10. Can I apply for a foreign scholarship with my provisional degree? I've completed BS(Hons) in microbiology from Kohat university of science and technology(Pakistan)
  11. Can I get scholarships for my further studies if scored 967 marks in Intermediate being a BC-A candidate? How to apply?
  12. Is there any BMLT scholarship for students?
  13. How much amount a 10th student can get as scholarship if got 9 CGPA? Can I apply for various scholarship simultaneously? -- [New]
  14. List of scholarships for Engineering student with names of organization sponsoring the scholarship? Last date to apply and other details of the scholarship?
  15. What are the different type of scholarships available for- distance learning programs?
  16. Scholarship award after completing 12th with 89.60%? Details of scholarship scheme and how to apply for it?
  17. What should I do to get scholarship? Whether scholarships are available in Karnataka or not?
  18. Scholarships available in Pondicherry for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate who has secured 77%?
8th February 2018, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of scholarship I can get to for a degree in Microbiology? Can I apply for various scholarships simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I have passed intermediate with 96% and now want to get degree in Microbiology. But my father can't effort the fees. Which type of scholarship I can get to study? Can I apply for various scholarships simultaneously?

You can apply for Merit Scholarships, Merit-cum-Means Scholarships, Post Matric Scholarship, Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for College and University Students, Academic Scholarships, Need Based Scholarships, etc. Most of the scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of merit and family income. There is also caste based scholarships like SC/ST scholarships, OBC scholarships and Minority Communities Scholarships. Yes, you can apply for various private scholarships simultaneously. You have to check the rules and regulations of the scholarships before applying because some do not allow for anyone who already has another scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?