4th May 2011, 11:09 AM
tukuna

How may I take admission in B.Ed At Jammu Kashmir University? I'm physically handicapped and have 48% marks in B.A (history hons)

Sir/ Madam,

I want to take admission in B ED from Jammu Kashmir University. I am Physically handicapped and having 48 % in B A Hist (Hons). Can I be eligible to take admission in B ED. Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?
  2. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  3. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  4. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for B.ed admission in Jammu and Kashmir university? I've done B.A from DU with 40% marks
  8. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  9. Scholarship for Physically handicapped pursing Ph.D in department of Geography? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after doing B.A fro DU with 40% marks?
  11. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  12. Which university is better for doing B.Ed, either Gwalior or Jammu and Kashmir? I've secured 48% marks in Graduation and have done LLB from Meerut University with 58% marks
  13. Eligibility for B.Ed admission in Jammu Kashmir University?
  14. Reservation for physically challenged students in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  16. Admission in BA (economics hons) in JNU?
  17. Can I get a government job after doing B.A from Vinayaka Mission University? Can I take admission for B.Ed in Jammu University?
  18. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University
30th May 2015, 03:13 PM
sandy3183

Default Re: How may I take admission in B.Ed At Jammu Kashmir University? I'm physically handicapped and have 48% marks in B.A (history hons)

Yes ofcause you are eligible infact you will get admission in Physical handicapped quota. Basically seats are reserved for candidates who are physically handicapped and also there is some relaxation in marks scored in graduation.

So just visit to university campus and ask about their admission process. Bring all documents and you physical handicapped certificate there. They will definitely admit you and give you reserved seat to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?